Chapter 6: Ecstasy

"I know these boys, but I want to know if others take the drugs too." The headmaster looked at us and then turned to the video. "We have to do a surprise inspection in every dorm." She stood up and gave my phone back to me.

"What should we do, T.S.?" Heng asked worriedly.

According to the guard fired a while ago, they had been selling those drugs for almost a month. Fortunately, there hadn't been victims of overdose.

Then, are they going to wait if someone overdoses on it? When is it too late? What kind of school is this? Prestigious but unsafe. What the hell?

"Freen, you should go back to your dorm. Make sure the boys didn't plan any drugs on your dorm while you're away," Heng whispered and gave me a piece of paper. "I searched about the drugs, which were called ecstasy or molly. Its short-lasting effects include euphoria, enhanced mental and emotional clarity, sensations of lightness and floating, and other hallucinations. It could last three to eight hours, depending if they can let out the pleasure building inside them." He explained.

"Why are you telling me this? I won't save those students who take it." I grimaced.

"I have a terrible feeling those boys did something to your roommate. They've been eyeing her since last month. If they started selling it last month, they want to use it for Becky. To get what they want," Heng concluded. "Go back. Check on her." He pushed me out of the office of the headmaster.

If she took one, what should I do? Kiss her? Satisfy her needs? What the heck? I'm asexual, and I wouldn't say I like kissing anyone. I haven't had my first kiss yet.

"Becca?" I knocked on the door, although I had a spare key. "Have you read enough? I hope you didn't take any drugs. You're smart, and I know you won't do it," I said nervously.

The door opened, and Becca looked at me with knitted brows. She looked okay, thank God. I was about to enter when she pulled me and locked the door behind me.

Becca pinned me to the wall and breathed heavily. She punched the wall beside me, causing her hand to bleed.

"Why did you come back soon?" she asked while breathing ragged. It seemed she was refraining from doing something.

"What happened?" I asked.

I looked around and saw a milk tea on her study table with "For Becky." on it. The handwriting was the same as yesterday's threat on me. I turned to her, who was riding red because of the drug she had taken.

"Why did you drink this? Someone delivered this?" I asked and threw the drink in the bin. "How can you drink something given by strangers?" I yelled at her.

"I ordered it. I bought it. I thought the delivery boy knew me, so he put my name on the cup, but when I drank it, I felt something I shouldn't have," Becca explained. "I've been like this for almost an hour. Many people knocked, but they didn't say anything, so I didn't open the door."

Becca was getting red as minutes passed. She was sweating excessively, and I knew she was fighting the effects of the drugs.

I tried to call Heng, but he didn't answer. He only texted me that after two hours, the headmaster would be here in room 101, so I should check on my things now.

However, I couldn't leave Becca in this state. The drug could last three to eight hours, depending on the person if she got the pleasure she wanted.

Why the hell am I stuck here? I don't have a choice. Should I call Non? But I wouldn't say I like to give him my roommate. And I don't have his line ID. Fvck it. It would be a kiss; it wouldn't mean anything.

I turned to Becca, who was leaning on the wall while her eyes closed. She looked like a living tomato because of her color, and the sweat formed on her forehead gushed down like tears.

I grabbed a towel and pulled her to sit on my bed. I wiped her face, but she was trembling. It seemed she was avoiding my touch.

"It's fine. What do you want me to do?" I asked in a shallow voice, causing her to open her eyes.

"Are you sure? You won't hate me after this?" she asked. She sounded like a kid who was getting permission from her mom to play outside.

"I already hate you ever since," I answered.

Becca smiled and slowly pushed me to lie down on the bed.

I admit I'm nervous, but her touch is gentle. It's like I'm a fragile item that she doesn't want to break.

Becca positioned herself on top of me as she caressed my cheeks. Her eyes were expressive, and I could tell that she was yearning.

"I'm sorry," she whispered in a sweet, shallow, and seductive voice before leaning for a delicate kiss.

Becca's lips tasted like milk tea. She bit my lips, asking for an entrance, so I slightly parted my mouth to allow this prodigy of a tongue.

I didn't think that I would enjoy this atmosphere. I wanted to see her face, but I couldn't open my eyes because of the pleasure. I also wanted to feel. Becca was good at everything, indeed. It was my first, yet she made it memorable.

Ever since I was a kid, I was an introvert. I didn't usually open up to any people, even my mom. But the softness and sweetness of her lips were like opening my soul. I could see the different colors of the rainbow that I thought I would never see again. Is this the feeling of being kissed? Or only Becca could kiss this way?