thank you + what's to come

i actually cannot believe there is a "completed" sign next to crescent right now... i've been writing this book since december 2021 and this is honestly unbelievable

firstly, i want to say thank you for reading. thank you for supporting me. through the chaos of my first account being deleted, and me being worried i had lost every single chapter, it turns out it wasn't as bad as that...and the story still managed to get completed the exact way i always intended

this is my first time ever completing a book, and it genuinely feels surreal? i don't have any words right now if i'm completely honest. but i hope that's okay, i hope the book in itself is more than enough words and explanation. i know it gives more than i can right now.

before i leave this chapter behind, i want to say thank you time and time again for the constant love on crescent, especially when my first account was deleted. i'll forever love this book and everyone who read it, so thank you for being here. i hope crescent brings comfort to you, whether it has already in the past, is currently that source, or you return in the future when you need them, these characters are never leaving, and they'll always be there when you need them. 

next i want to say a thank you to every single one of you who i have fallen onto in the last year, asking for support along the way when i was scared or insecure over what i was writing. though i thank each and every single one of you with my whole heart, a special mention to: kinz, tori, brontë, els, marley and ky. at some point in the last 16 months i relied heavily on you, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you<3

i'll see you in dove in the clouds, which is a 20 part short story, all about dove and rudy. first chapter is coming tomorrow evening, i can't wait to see you there.

once my exams are over in mid june, desire will continue, and trust me...this will be the funnest, drama-filled, smutty, angsty book i have written up until this point, so go add to your libraries!!

(but it may not stay that way...*cough cough* keep your eyes out for what's to come, i have books planned for almost every genre... including dark harry)

and finally, there will be an easter egg reveal chapter coming within the next few weeks where i will share each and every teaser i left throughout the book; which indicated something massive for later on. i asked in february if anyone was interested and a lot of you said yes, so this will be making an appearance as soon as i have time to reread 80 chapters lol.

and for the final time today, thank you.

when you look up to the nights sky, i hope you see the moon and the stars, and remember you're never alone. every soul that has existed on this planet has seen those exact moon and stars, and so will every soul in the future.

i'll see you in the crescent

<3