41

Aurora Styles

With the birthday party over, Dove hugging Navy and Rudy a final time, we head out towards the car, and within 2 minutes of driving, Dove has completely passed out in her seat.

I smile at the sight, her mouth wide open, head tilted back on her car seat. Harry glances up to the rear view mirror, looking at her quickly and laughing to himself. He smiles over to me, kissing my hand which rests interlocked with his on my thigh.

With the car on the driveway, I turn to get out of the car, ready to unlock the front door and get Dove settled in bed without waking her, but Harry cups my face, turning me back around. He kisses me deeply, the soft kiss turning into a short make out.

I pull back a little out of breath, not expecting it. Harry just cheekily smiles at me, breathing into the shell of my ear, "I'm gonna go put Dove to bed, I want you naked and in bed waiting for me."

He pulls back with a smile, chewing the gum between his back molars, winking as he gets out the car, unbuckling sleeping Dove, carrying her inside the house.

I exhale and try my hardest to calm down the countless heartbeats felt around my entire body. I shut the door, it automatically locking behind me, making a run up the stairs, passing Dove's bedroom where Harry is switching her dress to a clean pair of pajamas.

I shut our bedroom door behind me, and doing exactly what he asked of me, I pull the straps of my dress down, undoing the zipper and stepping out of the yellow material. Hearing footsteps approaching, I'm quicker when I pull my thong down.

The bedroom door flies open, Harry's eyes immediately raking up and down my body, his mixed smile-smirk resting back on his lips lazily. He walks towards me, very slowly approaching, making my stomach twist in anticipation.

His hands find home on my hips, his eyes never once stilling. He looks at me as if I'm his last meal on earth, the best thing he's ever laid his eyes on. Despite all our time together, my body changing countless times throughout my first pregnancy and postpartum, he's never looked at me any different. It's like I've always been the most beautiful thing to him.

"My fucking god... I'm just obsessed with you."

His voice is tense, almost breathless, and when I watch his face again, my stomach flutters at the look in his eye, the ravenous look. I almost recoil, my centre burning with the desperate need to be touched.

The longer he stares at me, the higher my need spikes for him, the wetness between my legs getting worse by every second; everytime he looks at me, or grips my hips, licks his lips, or breathes out in the active desperation he's fighting.

My voice comes out needy and pathetic, Harry's eyes visibly reacting to my tone, "That's nice, but please, for the love of fucking god, just touch me and shut up."

He chuckles, catching my lips in a kiss, taking my breath away when he swipes his fingers through my folds, taking the moment of my gasp to mold our tongues together, deepening the kiss significantly, his fingers brushing over my clit repeatedly, pulling away whenever a moan leaves me.

Groaning, he pecks my lips countless times, removing his fingers and forcibly spreading my standing legs with his knee, and before I can register his disappearance, he's on his knees in front of me, running his tongue up my core, sucking my clit into his mouth, rolling his tongue over the nerves, humming around me so heavily I can feel the vibrations run through my body, electrifying every sensitive part of me.

Not expecting it in the slightest, I gasp as an uncovered moan unashamedly fills our bedroom, my hands ripping his hat of his head, throwing it blindly into the corner of the room, allowing me to wrap my hands in his hair and tug roughly, reacting to his sudden actions.