44

Harry Styles

I kiss and suck along Aurora's arch, getting shivers and heavier moans from her in return, sending a chill down to my stomach, making it harder to hold off. I grasp her thigh in my hand, bringing it over my hip so I can fuck her deeper, a particularly loud whiny moan falling from her lips and into her pillow from the slight change of position.

I nuzzle into her neck, kissing up to her ear so I can whisper, "Are you gonna come for me again, beautiful girl?"

She nods and whines into the pillow, but I curve my fingers around her jaw and pull her back towards me, kissing her morning lips. I sneak my hand down her body, pinching her nipples on the journey down, finding her already sensitive clit, circling my fingers fast and with little to no mercy as she cries out my name, shuddering in front of me, her left hand clamping down on my wrist.

I fuck into her faster, what started as slow morning sex spooned into eachother, turning a little less slow. My chest is perspired with sweat against Aurora's back, our legs tangled together in a way I can't even imagine.

I move my free arm to wrap around her waist, pulling her close to me, needing to feel her body on mine. I can feel myself being dragged towards my tipping point, moaning heavily into Aurora's skin in an attempt to muffle the sound as my stomach tightens and twists with the feeling of an impending orgasm, "C'mon Aurora, need you to come for me, come with me."

She nods, a moan turning into a high pitch whine, eventually falling out of frequency as her jaw drops in a silent scream, back arching and legs squeezing to keep my hand in place. My body falls into hers with a need of support as my orgasm hits me so intensely, taking my breath away as my body acts without my mind controlling it.

I groan as I feel myself release into her, praying to every god in existence I'm doing enough.

We stay in a silent wrapped bubble, tangled together until Aurora turns herself around, a whine falling from my lips as I slip out of her. She laughs to herself until we both groan as she sinks back down on me, my arms wrapping around her back with all my strength. I nuzzle my face back into her chest, kissing her all over as she plays with my hair, giving me head scratches and kisses just like she knows I love.

Cuddling has always been one of my most favourite things to do with Aurora, even before we were officially together and hadn't had sex yet. When Dove was in her tummy and my one hand would be on her as my other was wrapped around Aurora in one way or another. However, after sex cuddles are my favourites.

We don't get sick of each other, and just need those minutes to calm down and spend time together, trying to get in as much intimacy as we physically can– something that's been even more important to the both of us since trying to get pregnant. It takes a lot out of both of us and it's important we remain emotionally connected.

We stay in our bubble until my first alarm of the morning goes off, Aurora sighing into my head. We take a minute but eventually let go of each other, but not without a million and one kisses first. I don't bother putting clothes on as I walk into the bathroom and flick the shower on, heading back into the bedroom to scoop Aurora up, placing her on the counter as we brush our teeth together.

My hand slides up and down her thigh, resting on her hip as we both slowly drag the toothbrush around our teeth and mouths, eventually waking up enough to do it properly.

We head into the shower together, Aurora's hair up in one of her clips I often steal to prevent it from getting wet. With soapy bodies, Aurora smelling like coconut and me like vanilla, we rinse off, kissing under the stream of water, humming into the taste of mint as the kiss deepens and our tongues brush together.