75

*sexual content at the very end*

Harry Styles

It's barely even six in the morning when I wake up, ready to take my girls on the trip of our lifetimes, showing them something I've wanted to see for years, mainly because of my Aurora.

I packed our suitcases last night, both girls watching me as I rummaged through our wardrobes to find all the cold clothing we'd all need, and even revealed some parcels that came for me over the last few weeks, full of thick coats, gloves, even a bobble hat for us each; all matching.

Aurora wasn't too impressed at that.

I've also gotten some matching pajamas and slippers, which she doesn't know about, so I'm excited to see her reaction to those. She'll claim to hate it, but she'll put them on without too much convincing.

Though both Aurora and Dove are very deep sleepers, I'm intentionally quiet as I walk around the house, getting all of our final bits and pieces together for our trip. I freshen myself up, my mouth minty fresh by the time I sit next to Aurora's sleeping body and start to wake her up.

I start by kissing up her exposed arm and shoulder, making my way up onto her neck and face, laughing to myself as she doesn't wake up from my gentle actions. Instead, I start to shake her shoulders, it taking a minute before she's opening her eyes and yawning, "I'll throw up again–"

I quickly stop so we don't have another sickness episode, a loud and obnoxious yawn leaving my wife, her hand slapping over her mouth as she laughs at herself and her actions, speaking as soon as she can, "Are we finally leaving to go to wonderland?"

I nod in response, removing the duvet from her body, lifting my t-shirt covering her stomach, pressing multiple kisses to the bump...that's officially bumping.

When her stomach is exposed, we can all see the bump clear as day, when she's wearing her own clothes, you can see the bump. But when she's wearing my clothes... she just looks bloated.

Aurora plays with my hair as I talk to our baby, "Hey little peachy pie, how's my baby this morning?" I put my ear to her skin and laugh, as I assume their response, "Oh, a little tired are we? That's okay, baby, you can go back to sleep. Mummy is really warm and comfy huh?"

I lift my eyes to hers, a cheeky smile on my face as I joke, "Daddy would know."

Aurora grimaces at me before bursting out laughing, "Stop it!"

I press another kiss to the bump, "I'll see you just as we're about to leave, tiny one. Daddy loves you more than you'll ever know. Have a good rest, peach. Maybe you'll wake up in a whole new hemisphere!"

At my words, Aurora is gasping, "Where the fuck are you taking us?"

I kiss back up her body, leaving the bump exposed, pressing a heavy kiss to Aurora's lips before I answer her with a cheeky glimmer in my eye, "Remember back to your 25th birthday? There's your hint."

Keeping my eyes on hers to see if she figures it out from that small hint, her face suddenly falls and my heart speeds up, "You better not be taking me to my mother."

My jaw drops open, my head shaking quickly, "Why the fuck would I do that! No! Think about our happy memories from that day!"

Her lips scrunch up in thought, speaking slowly, eyes peering into mine as if that'll give her the answer she's begging for, "Well it was our first birthday together, I was 35 weeks pregnant with Dove, you bought me my own star, we had sex almost immediately after waking up, you made me pancakes in bed... and then we went back to my apartment and the day took a sad turn when I found the card from my mother."