77

Harry Styles

"Harry! Baby! I need you!"

I yawn as I get up from my office chair, eyes on the two crescent moon paintings, meeting in the middle with a full moon; the paintings of Aurora's I bought before I ever even met her.

I really have been her biggest fan since day one.

"Oops." I murmur to myself as the chair bangs into my desk, my lips scrunching up as I'm sure the wood didn't appreciate that too much.

Paying little to no mind to it, I head out of my home office and walk into the room opposite, seeing Aurora standing in front of a painting she finished yesterday. I smile at the art piece, it being very different from the previous ones she's hit it off with.

This painting is based upon layers of book pages, with a charcoal sketch of two lovers kissing in the rain, an umbrella sheltering them from the chaos pouring around.

They pay no mind to the rain, because they're too lost in their love to notice.

And I think when you take into consideration the effect rain, water, has on book pages, paper, Aurora has created a deeply symbolic creation not many other people will notice from their outside perspective. You really have to dig deep beneath the surface to see the true and raw beauty art has upon a person's soul, how intricate every decision is, and I think it's a tragedy many people reduce themselves to just looking at art instead of searching within it.

Leaning against the doorframe to her studio with my arms crossed over my chest, I curiously ask, "What do you need from me, beautiful?"

She turns her head around quickly, hair flowing behind her as she goes, a gentle smile pulling up onto the corner of her lips as she looks me up and down, "I need you to get out of those expensive ass clothes, and..." her eyelashes flutter at me, "come down to the gallery with me to put this painting in, ready for tonight? And then I need help with a painting already down there, it's a fucking piece of shit and its already accounted for; so it needs sorting out and getting ready to be sold."

I nod slowly at her, showing her I'm listening and understand what she needs from me, "Absolutely." I walk into the room, careful to not stand on any wet paint, bending down to press a kiss to her 28 week baby bump, smiling as I get a kick to the lips in response from my peach.

Our 20 week scan went absolutely perfectly, and hearing the heartbeat again was just... otherworldly. When we got home we showed the pictures to Dove, her whole face lighting up as she pointed at the baby, who now looks like a baby, and quietly murmured with excitement and inquisitiveness in her eyes, "That's my baby..."

We stuck the ultrasound picture up on the cork board, a pink push pin stuck into the photos; next to Dove's 20 week pictures. I lifted her up onto my hip as I showed her them side by side, smiling as I kissed her cheek, "That's you and your sibling."