67

Aurora Styles

"Daddy!" Dove exclaims with shock and seriousness, "Since when did Tangled have two more movies! Why on earth didn't you tell me! How dare you!"

My eyes widen at her outburst, because she sounds genuinely upset with him, her voice wavering as she stands in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest.

Harry sits up, previously having his head in my lap. He reaches out for her, spreading his legs and tugging her to stand between them so he can hold and comfort her properly, "Hey, my goodness sunny, where did that come from?"

Her eyes visibly get wetter, tears coating her lash line, "You kept more Punzel and Flynn from me!"

"Oh my baby, c'mere," He scoops her up and places her on his lap, lifting his hips up in order to position Dove against his chest and let his back lean back further against the couch cushions, "I had no idea that there were any more Tangled movies for us to watch. Shall we watch them now, or do you wanna go to the store with daddy and get some popcorn first?"

Her brows crease in thought, holding onto Harry's biceps as she nods her head slowly, "I want to go to the store. I think Punzel and Flynn deserve a movie night."

Harry grins at her, "They really do, c'mon then little one, let's go get some movie snacks...I'm thinking popcorn, icecream, sweets, cookies and–"

"Marshmallows!" Dove suddenly jumps off his lap and squeals, looking back at me, "Mummy, can you make us some s'mores! We'll get everything!" Her face then scrunches up as she freezes, "Marshy's, choccy, but what cookies?"

I smile at her and run my fingers through her hair, "They're in the imported aisle, under the 'American' section; called Graham crackers."

She looks at me confusedly, tilting her head to the side with curiosity laced into her eyes, "They're called crackers? But they're cookies?"

I laugh, nodding my head, catching Harry from my peripheral vision grabbing Dove's converse as I answer her, Harry putting on some blue trainers, adding colour to his otherwise dark outfit at the same time, "They are, or more like biscuits–"

She rolls her lips into her mouth and shakes her head, "N-no, do you think we could buy them and then you can show me the difference?"

Chuckling, I smile, pressing a kiss to her forehead as Marshy walks into the room, "Absolutely, daddy's got your shoes waiting for you, I'll see you in half an hour or so, prinkípissa."

She salutes me and runs off towards Harry, both of us sharing a look and a laugh together as he helps her tie up her laces.

I wave them off as Marsh jumps onto the sofa, his fluffy white body circling around on my lap. Harry sends me one last look as Dove holds onto his hand, ready to go, "Awe look at Marsh stealing my spot..." we both laugh and he adds, "Would you like anything specific?"