The Harrison Brothers

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"True. It has to do with them repressing their sexual nature and...."

I stopped listening to Colton's theories about Christian girls and their repressed sexuality and focused on my next move. I looked up from my pizza when the bell above the door rang, alerting the arrival of a new customer. My mouth and my pizza dropped on the table at the same time. I repeatedly blinked, knowing my eyes were playing tricks on me.

"No fucking way," I whispered.

"What the hell is your problem?" Colton asked. Fuller turned around in the booth and nearly gasped.

"Shit. She's so fucking hot. I know we aren't supposed to color outside the lines, but I'd make an exception for her. I'm gonna go get her number," Fuller announced, wiping his greasy fingers on a crisp white napkin.

"No, you can't fucking do that," I nearly yelled.

"Why the hell not?" he challenged.

"That's Jezebel."

My brothers' eyes widened in shock.

"That's Jezebel?" Colton asked in disbelief. I nodded solemnly. "Tuck, you gotta be pullin' our leg. Come on. That can't be her. She don't look nothing like Little House on the Prairie."

"I-it is her. S-she doesn't dress like that at all. She wears her hair in two afro puffs on her head. She doesn't wear makeup or jewelry. Her dresses are long, and she wears white stockings and Keds."

Fuller elbowed Colton. "She got him stuttering," he joked.

"I don't blame him," Colton said, groaning when Jezebel flipped her waist-length hair over her shoulder as she approached the ordering counter. "I know it's not just me, but did it seem like she was walking in slow motion?"

"Definitely not just you. With a pair of lips like that, I know she can do some damage."

I tuned out my brothers while I drank in Jezebel Holmes. Hot wasn't even the word to describe her. Scorching was more fitting, but I didn't even think that did her justice. Her midriff tank top and skirt did wonders showing off her womanly figure, and I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't seeing things when I noticed the glint of a belly button piercing. What I loved the most about her makeover was the homage to her true self. Those white knee-high stockings had my dick springing to life. She was still Jezebel Holmes.

"Are you going to talk to her or keep staring at her like an idiot?" Fuller asked.

"Yeah, make a move, little bro, or we will," Colton warned.

"Stay away from her," I snapped, earning devious smirks from the fraternal twins.

"Go on then," Colton urged.

I inhaled a deep breath and slowly approached the counter where she deliberated over the menu items. I cleared my throat behind her, stealing her attention. I nearly melted when she looked over her shoulder at me. She peered at me with her brown doe eyes, and surprisingly, she blessed me with a small smile, giving me the confidence I needed.

"Jezebel?"

"Tucker?"

"Um...what are you doing here?" I asked uneasily.

"It's a pizza place. What do you think I'm doing here?"

I chuckled awkwardly as I rubbed my hands together. "Right...right. Um...you look...different."

She turned around and fully faced me. I used all of my willpower to keep my eyes on her face when she folded her arms underneath her chest, boosting her ample breasts in the air.