Chapter 52 - The Past

Nandini stared at him blankly. The truth he was talking about stabbing her heart. There was another woman in his life and he was still remembering her when she was trying to get his intention. Now she understood he never had any feelings for her. She was so fool to believe her love could change his heart. When in reality, his heart were taken by another woman.

Manik saw her expression and felt his heart tugged tightly. He don't know what she was thinking about but he knows he have to confess the truth. The guilt of hurting her was too heavy to bear. He couldn't think of anything but accept whatever she has to give. So he swallowed his saliva and opened his mouth to continue again.

"Few years back I went on a vacation with my friends in Goa. It was a summer holiday plan and we went to beach to enjoy the weather. That's where I met her"

"Woah look at that girl Manik. She looks so hot" Rajveer pointed to the girl wearing green bikini. She was drinking at small bar while laughing with her friends. When Manik didn't look Rajveer frowned and nudged him.

"You are always after women" Manik rolled his eyes.

"Just look once then tell me"

Manik snapped his head to the sude and saw the girl. He felt something inside him. That girl with a fair skin and green bikini was looking damn hot. Her figure was admirable and she had that angelic face which no man could ignore.

"So what do you think?" Rajveer asked smirking.

"She is hot" Manik nodded.

Rajveer laughed "cool, why don't you go and talk to her?"

"What?" Manik was startled.

"Come on Manik. We are here to enjoy the summer. And without any company of a woman how will you make it memorable. You need to loosen up a little and have some fun. Maybe she is also waiting for you"

Manik shook his head "I am not into one night stand or short dating method"

"Of course you are not. I am not saying you should do that. What I am saying is go and talk to her. Know her more, what if she was that dream girl you are looking for?"

Manik thought for a while then nodded. She looked beautiful and he couldn't resist the temptations. After pondering over he decided to talk to her. He got up from the sand and walked to her. By now her friends already went to swim while she stood there watching them.

"Hi" Manik said.

The girl turned around and looked at him, "hi?"

Manik smiled flashing his charm, "I guess you are enjoying the beach"

The girl find him handsome and nodded, "yes, I always wanted to enjoy this place but never had the chance before. This year I guess it was lucky for me so here I am" she shrugged.

"Well, then I must say I also have the luck"

"What do you mean?" The girl frowned.

"I got to meet you, isn't it considered as luck?" Manik smiled and the girl laughed.

"You are interesting" she chuckled, "I am Anaya" she forwarded her hand.

"Manik" he shook hands with her. "What are you doing tonight?" He asked.

"Why? Are you asking me out?" She tilted her head giving a cute look.

"Well, of you think that way then let it be that way"