Chapter 5 - Embarrassing Situation

"Bet? What kind of Bet?" Manik frowned when he heard that.

"Of course it's to make things little interesting. Don't you want to meet that big sister ?" Nandini asked.

"Of course I do want to. But what's the connection between bet and her?"

Nandini smile "I say, it's just to give a little afford to know things. I mean the big sister you said is someone from knowing list so I don't think it will difficult for you"

"Fine, since you want it then let's do it in your way. But as there is a bet then what's the benefits of that?"

Nandini thought for a while. When she said about making bet, she never thought of any gain from it. It just slipped out of her mouth but now he is asking about it.

"Um...if you can't find her then you have to give me treat" she said out after thinking for a while.

"Oh, okay and if I find her then what?" He asked again.

Nandini bite her lips. What should she say now? She wanted to curse herself now. Why she talked about bet in the first place? What have gotten in her mind that she think of bet suddenly. But since they already discussing about it then it have to have an end.

"If...you indentity her then I will give you both time and won't talk to you" she blurted out without thinking.

"Huh?" Manik sounded confused "what kind of benefit is that? Are you serious?"

Nandini shook her head. She facepalmed herself. What the hell is she talking now?

"Um...yeah, are not you the one who wanted to meet her? So if you can find her I will give you time with her to interact and I will stop talking to you" she said.

"Okay, then let's see when time comes" he replied.

Did he really agreed? Nandini is surprised now. Though she said it without sense but she really didn't think he will accept it. She felt hurt. What of he really finds out about her being the big sister . The same person will be her so what's the difference? And what's the point of making this bet.

"Okay" then she hanged up. She tilted her head and looked above.

What the hell did she just do now? Was she really out of her mind while making such bet? She couldn't understand what made her make such bet with him. Here she is already too curious about him. Whenever she talk with him her heart started to race inside her chest. She was never a experienced one but after meeting him, she started to feel something that she never felt before. All she could think is him and all she want is him. She really don't know when it started but she knew that her life is already changed after he entered.

When Sanchita come back in the room she told her about the bet. She has no one to share her thoughts so Sanchita is the only one with whom she can share everything.

"You what?" Sanchita almost screamed.

Nandini could not help but cover her ears with her hands "can't you speak with low voice? What's thete to shout? I have ears to listen, I am not deaf"

Sanchita rolled her eyes as she placed her hand on her waist "are you really dumb or a cow has eaten your brain? Tell me where did you put your brain?"

Nandini pouted "why are speaking like that?"

"You don't know?" Sanchita asked "tell me exactly what the hell were you thinking when you demanded to make such useless bet? Okay I get it..." Sanchita shakes her head "making bet is fine, but the later words are too ridiculous"