Chapter 7 - The Confession At Last

"Wow, I really never thought there will be someday when I would be witnessing such thing" Sanchita mocked making faces.

"Why are you so annoyed? What gotten inside you?" Nandini asked as she folded her cloths.

Sanchita grabbed her pillow before placing it in her lap "I mean you seriously told him the truth?"

Nandini stopped her work and looked at her "I had to. The situation was going out of hand because of that bet. Besides I can't stop myself from talking to him"

Sanchita rolled her eyes "who's fault is that? You are the who digged your own grave calling for misfortune to happen. But today I am really surprised that there are still someone who can take such stupidity"

Nandini pouted when she heard her bestfriend mocking her. But she knew it was true. She herself didn't know what gotten inside her at that time to suggest such stupid idea but then she was glad that she did because through this situation she could understand that the chosen man of her has good heart to understand people. Thinking this she suddenly smiled. At least her stupidity helped her to know the person more.

Sanchita on the other side narrowed her eyes "why are you smiling like that? I have not said anything funny" she crossed her arms over her chest.

Nandini throw a grin to her direction before sitting down infront of her "but you are still my bestie"

"Yeah, yeah, that's what I really can't change" Sanchita said playfully.

Nandini laughed before throwing her arms around Sanchita "I should thank you more for helping me in this. If it was not for you, I would not be able to get in touch with him"

"I know I am the best" Sanchita replied with a proud look.

"I think I should tell him" Nandini suddenly said.

"Tell him what?"

"That I have fallen for him" Nandini grinned.

Sanchita almost fell from bed "what the hell?"

"What happened?" Nandini frowned.

"Are you serious? I mean you already made your mind for that?"

Nandini nodded.

Sanchita looked at her with wide eyes " wait, wait,wait you mean you are going to confess?"

Nandini nodded again.

"This fast?" Sanchita couldn't believe what she heard.

"Yes, can't you see we are progressing and I really don't want to wait for long to tell him about my feelings. He also has the right to know how I feel for him. Besides what if some other girl jump in out of nowhere before I could tell him anything?" Nandini replied.

"But don't you think it's going to fast?" Sanchita tried to reason out "you guys just met, hell scratch that you guys just talk in the phone and actually really didn't meet face to face. And now you are saying you want to confess?"

"Sanchita I don't want to wait anymore" Nandini huffed slightly annoyed "I know I am moving too fast but I never felt something like this before and I don't want to lose him by any means. I have always guarded myself well but this time I don't know why but everytime I see him or talk to him I fell something inside me urging me to be with him and unwilling to part from him. I don't know what love is but what I feel for him is something special and I think this is what we call love"

Sanchita looked at her friend worriedly. She don't want her to get hurt. But now seeing her best friend behaving like this she don't know what to say. She knew Nandini well. Nandini never showed any interest in man before let alone behaving like this crazily. She knew from the start that Nandini has crush on that guy but she never thought that the feelings will move this fast.