Chapter 48 - Pretending As Couple For Photoshoot

Next day when Nandini went out of her room she found an envelope on the door step. She friend at first before looking around the hotel area. But since it was early, there's none at this time. Reluctantly she picked up the yellow envelope and saw there's a latter insude. She opened the the later only to see few words were written inside.

Hope your mind is fresh now. The weather is good and the view is enjoyable. Let's start the morning with a coffe? Will be waiting for you in the cafe down, hope to see you.

Even if not, I will be happy you read it.

M.

She folded the paper and put it inside the envelope. She don't need any confirmation to know who was the sender. She knows his handwriting well. But she don't understand the meaning of this latter. Why he is doing this? What does he want to prove from this? Frowning at the latter, she crumbled it and threw in the dustine in the room. But even so she couldn't help herself but go down to the cafe. She couldn't understand him if she don't go and see him.

When she reached the cafe she saw Manik was sitting at the window sude corner, watching out the road side view. She sighed and walked towards him. When she reached near him he turned to look at her with a smile.

"I am glad you came. Seat, I  have already ordered for the coffee and breakfast "

Nandini took the seat across him and looked at him weirdly "what are you planning?" She asked directly.

"Plan?" He tilted his head before replying "I am not planning anything"

"You are lying" Nandini hissed, "whatever you are doing, tell me what you want to proof? Do you think it's a kind of game or something?"

Manik shook his head "I have never taken anything as game which involved you" his eyes were serious as he looked at her.

Nandini smirked "really? Then why I am finding hard to believe your words?"

"Because you think the worse of me. You pictured me to be the bad side, which definitely won't let you see the good sude though"

Nandini chuckled "since when you started to become this serious? I never saw you to be so mindful before. I am surprised that you had the exact opposite impression in the past" her tone was laced with mock.

Manik shook his head "I know, I have placed myself in such a way that even if I want to prove the sincerity you won't be trust me"

"I will never trust you, whether it's true or false" Nandini replied instantly. "I had enough of everything. I had the hard time to explain myself the situation I am in. And I don't want you to ruin everything what I have been trying to collect these past year. I may be that crazy psycho but I have learnt my lesson. So let me clear this, no matter what you do it won't change the thing between us"

Manik didn't get angry but smiled "I know. Whatever I did to you, made me jerk. And I do regret everything. But it wasn't without any reason" he sighed, "that time was hard. Even if I wanted to tell you what I really think truthfully in mind, I couldn't. Which also made me the monster in your heart. Do you think I don't know about the feeling you felt that time?"

Nandini was somehow tugged by his words. But she didn't let the surprise cover her expression. Instead she narrowed her eyes and threw a hard glare "does that matter anymore? Don't you think it's quite late to say such thing?"

"It's never late when there's still time" he smiled. Just then the coffe arrived. Nandini glanced at the steaming coffee in the table. She looked up at him.