Chapter 60: Honest Mistake

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!⚠️

⚠️ANOTHER WARNING: LAST CHAPTER!!⚠️

(AN: I'm sorry guys... >///.///< but this is the end! If you feel like I didn't get through everything thoroughly let me know! If you want further explanation in something PM me. This story has been going for quite some time so it is hard to come to an end but I have so many other stories I'd like to do but I'm horrible at multitasking. I wanna thank mad_ix
For being so loyal! You've been on top of the story probably better than I have myself as the author. Every time I felt cloudy and couldn't write you encouraged me to continue...Anyway, thank you. I appreciate your time in all this. <3)

_________________________________

Sasuke flipped the light on to the bedroom and stumbled towards the bed, it wasn't surprising that he had gotten drunk but being this drunk was. He was clumsy which was something he was normally good about. When his ankles hit the bottom of the bed he collapsed onto the mattress on his back looking up at the ceiling. Everything was spinning and even though still it felt as if he was moving.

Naruto followed behind, when he saw Sasuke lay down he closed the door with his foot and stumbled over to the bed as well. The blonde had been drunk to but he was more coherent which surprised even him considering he drank more then the rest of them.

Slowly and carefully he slipped his pants off and pulled of his shirt, which Sasuke should have done as well before getting into bed but on his fault he didn't. Naruto approached the bed side and pressed his knees against the edge on either side of Sasuke's legs that hung over.

The raven felt the bed move from below causing him to look up, the slightest movement of his head made his vision see double, naturally he already has bad eyes so trying to focus on the blonde standing before him was difficult. Even though it was blurry he could surely see that the blonde was standing there in just boxers, which immediately peaked his interest.

The blonde slowly moved his legs up onto the bed and straddled the man beneath him, placing his hands onto the pale man's chest and looked down at him. "Sasuke-kun..." His voice was soft and even came out weak. But regardless the tone was a turn on. "Hn." The Uchiha lifted his hand and gently brushed the whiskered cheek with the back of his hand laying his head back down flat on the mattress, giving Naruto a smile that was like a ray of sunshine. Just as Naruto was for him.

"I want you.~" That was the simple yet sweet phrase Naruto said to Sasuke. It was so lustful it gave the Uchiha goosebumps. The raven moved his hands down and placed them on the blondes hips before pushing him down onto his forming erection. "Hn..." Sasuke was notorious for not speaking with words only actions. And Naruto got the hint feeling his lower half against his bottom.

Naruto seductively swayed his hips against Sasuke earning a rather verbal moan from him. "Mnn..."

It wasn't long before Naruto found himself collapsing down and giving Sasuke such a passionate kiss. Drunken but nonetheless full of love. Their tongues danced together in sync like a dance they practiced many times before.

Hot breath was an understatement the more they deepened the kiss. Panting was escaping from both of them, so much that Sasuke even started to bead up with sweat. Even still he moved an arm around Naruto and slipped his other hand down into his boxers, grabbing ahold of him gently before immediately beginning to cause friction. "M-Mngah~" The blonde broke the kiss but was forced to stay close to the ravens face since he had a grip around his backside.

"S-Sasuke...wait." With how hot it got he could feel the heat radiating from the ravens body even through his clothes. "I can't." Sasuke said, his eyes were half hooded as he leaned his head back onto the mattress and looked up at the blue eyes.