Chapter 33: Quick Stop

⚠️WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT,    SEXUAL CONTENT, AND LANGUAGE⚠️
________________________________

It wasn't a far drive to the Fire Cafe however, Naruto still wound up falling asleep in the car on the way there. Sasuke had to wake him up and since the two had been alone now he figured a more teasing way was acceptable. He leaned over the center console enough to place his hand on the blondes upper thigh while simultaneously leaving gentle kisses on the man's neck. He rubbed his leg inching his way closer to his groin, it was enough contact to wake Naruto.

"Mnn...Sasuke." He hummed through his parted lips keeping his eyes closed and only seeming to accept the massage he was receiving and the kisses across the side of his neck, of course until Sasuke took it up a notch by groping his manhood over his jeans. "N-Ngh." Naruto winced from the feeling, his cheeks instantly flared up as he opened his eyes and grabbed Sasuke's hand that had a hold of him. He attempted to pull his head back and meet his eyes with the ravens but the man's hold was making his body sensitive. "D-Damn it...We're in public S-Sasuke." He tilted his head down glancing at the man's grasp and started to loose control of his breathing when Sasuke wouldn't stop rubbing him.

It didn't seem to mind the raven as they were parked in the back end of the lot space available, not to mention he does have tinted windows. His simple kisses moved from his neck to his cheek before whispering in a more seductive manor. "And?" His voice gave the blonde goosebumps, he started feeling an erection form causing his pants to tighten. He tried to readjust himself in the seat to loosen the tension building in his clothes but doing so only gave for a better angle for Sasuke to continue his madness. "S-Stop it already." It wasn't until he heard the click of his seatbelt that he realized Sasuke wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

The belt slipped up and past his shoulder before smacking the side of the car's interior where it remained. His body was all stirred up, and he could feel that he wasn't going to be able to fight back said erection any longer. He tried to pull Sasuke's hand away but was unsuccessful in that field. "Why fight it? If it pleases you let it happen." Sasuke said again whispering to him, he moved his head back to give the chance for Naruto to look at him, which to his surprise he did. Their eyes met and he could see how much the blonde was blushing, his breaths came out in a panting way that only irked him to continue. He unblocked his own seat belt before pushing the center console up, giving more space without removing his other hand that held him. "Tch...What about lunch?" Naruto managed to say with a more relaxed tone but only when he disconnected their gaze to look back down at his lower region.

"Hn." Was the only response given before he watched Sasuke unbuckle his belt with both hands, at this point he had given up fighting back and removed his hand allowing the raven to do as he pleased. After his belt was loose Sasuke unbuttoned his pants and instructed for Naruto to pull them down just enough to expose him. How embarrassing. Naruto thought as he followed the clear order given to him. When his member was exposed it was more than obvious how hard he had gotten from such motions. Sasuke grabbed a hold of it before leaning over and dropping his head. No way. Was all Naruto could think when he felt Sasuke's mouth wrap around the top of it. He pulled his arms out of the way to allow the movements he was receiving.

"Sas...uke..." His voice was broken up, the feeling was exhilarating, it quite literally took his breath away. The dark haired man moved his head up and down on his now throbbing hard on. Naruto's eyes seemed half hooded even more so one closing out of pleasure as he attempted to scope the parking lot to make sure no one could see. His stomach was floating in an abyss, the more he tried to deny the moans that were slipping out the more he found himself enjoying it. This of course went on for nearly five minutes before Sasuke picked up his speed, while simultaneously using a hand for more friction around his member. "F-Fuck...I...I can't h-hold it." Naruto stammered out any clear words. He was breaching and he knew it, which is where a little panic started kicking in.