Chapter 20: Come With Me

The sound of beeping woke Sasuke up from his sleep, he reached over looking for his phone that wasn't sitting on the nightstand like it normally would be, realizing this he leaned down over the edge of the bed grabbing his pants. This is where he found the phone in his pocket, he quickly hit stop on the screen before letting it go along with the pants. He leaned back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling with half hooded eyes. He groaned slightly feeling more tired than usual, he inhaled deeply before letting out a yawn, it wasn't until he stretched that he noticed he was naked. That's when it all hit him what had happened the night before, he shot his head to the side to see Naruto laying in bed next to him practically curled up with the sheets as if trying to stay warm.

Naruto's blonde haired slightly covered a portion of his face and his lips were just barely parted. Blue eyes weren't to be seen at this time considering he was still in a deep sleep, the alarm clock hadn't even made him move. Sasuke adjusted to lay on his side facing the man, he laid there admiring every minute he got looking at him while he slept. He enjoyed how pleasantly peaceful he seemed. However Sasuke couldn't stop seeing moving pictures of his face from the night before, how his face was flustered red and embarrassed from their activities. He knew what he was doing and it didn't surprise him at all that they ended up going all the way.

He was happy knowing that Naruto said yes to being in a relationship, it was something he'd get to call a first for him. His feelings for Naruto that he held in for years on end had finally been talked about, exposed, and even better accepted. He could only hope that Naruto still felt the same when he woke up.

The raven gently caressed his cheek while moving some hair from his face, he didn't want to wake him since his admiration was more important at the time but fortunately Naruto started to move around. It was light movements but enough to make him become conscious, his bright blue eyes slowly opened, attempting to adjust to the light coming through the windows. After a few elongated blinks his eyes met with the ravens.

Naruto felt a sudden thump in his chest, he swallowed harshly before opening his eyes completely and pulling back a little bit. They had been nearly inches apart and what had happened the night before didn't quite register yet.

"S-Sasuke?" He said with question in his voice, when he had pulled back he felt a sharp pain up his back, which quickly he came to realize that he was also very naked. His grip on the sheets became tighter as he started remembering what happened last night. His body was aching and extremely sore in certain places. He leaned up and balanced onto one elbow, "Tch." The blonde scuffed under his breath before wincing from a severe pain that shot through the side of his head. "Agh." He shot one eye before cupping the side of his head with his available hand.

Sasuke didn't want to spook him before everything processed so he remained still and decided on not saying anything just yet.

Naruto laid his head back down onto the pillow and sighed softly before his face started changing color drastically. He closed his eyes only to see everything from the night before. That....really happened... he thought to himself slowly putting everything together and deciding what was real and what wasn't. However it turns out there wasn't anything that didn't happen because it all happened. Slowly he moved a hand over his face trying to hide his expression. "I'm really hung over.." He started the conversation in the best way he knew how.

Sasuke smirked to himself and gently grabbed the blondes wrist removing it from his face so he could see him. "Wanna get some breakfast?" He asked while his smirk curved to a smile.

The blondes face continued to increase in color tone, he nervously smiled while entangling the hand Sasuke had a hold of. Their fingers entwined giving Naruto a feeling of comfort, it was almost like a coping mechanism that he desperately needed. "You got anything for a head ache?" He asked scooting closer to the raven. He remembered then that Sasuke is his boyfriend, that he agreed to it last night, of course not regretting it he decided to go with it. "Yeah, I'll grab your clothes from the dryer." Sasuke's smile only grew when Naruto didn't freak out like he was expecting him too.