Chapter 14: Joke

Naruto couldn't help but wonder why someone who pretended to hate him so much was now holding him and claiming the exact opposite. So many questions poured through his thoughts, questions that needed much answering.

His body was pressed against the ravens and his arms were on either side of him. However being completely confused by Sasuke's actions didn't stop him from accepting the embrace. He leaned down relaxing his body onto his before gripping the sides of his shirt, burrowing his face deeper into his chest. "What do you mean?" He asked whispering while only gripping tighter to the other man's shirt.

"Naruto...you were my first...and only crush.." Sasuke started to speak but Naruto couldn't handle it let alone believe it. "What about Suigetsu?" The blonde asked faintly, even though he was enjoying the comfort of the Uchiha's arms he knew better than to stay there to long, especially if Sasuke was in any kind of relationship with Suigetsu that he was unaware of. He pushed himself up using the couch as leverage before pulling back. He sat this time next to Sasuke on the closest cushion rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. Sniffles seemed to subconsciously come out little by little.

"What?" Sasuke asked in disbelief, he let out a soft chuckle before running his fingers through his dark midnight hair. "Suigetsu is dating Jugo." He said as a response, it was rather humerus to him that Naruto really thought that. The blue eyes finally connected with his and a small smile was plastered on the pale man's lips. He wanted to argue further but felt like words weren't enough to make it true.

Without second thought he let himself be controlled by the alcohol in him which ultimately made his inner conscious take over. He moved forward approaching the blonde, pushing his left shoulder with enough force to make him fall back onto the couch while hovering over top of him. The same hand that he used to push him was the same one he used to hold himself up while placing his other hand on the blondes chest. Sasuke was in between Naruto's legs giving him the upper hand. "You ARE my only crush." He moved his hand that rested on his chest up to his whisker marked cheek gently caressing it.

"Sas...uke..." Naruto was in shock, his name barely slipped through his lips, what he once thought was wishful thinking ended out to be real. His eyes never left the dark orbs starting back at him and his heart was pounding hard enough to where he could hear it. The room's atmosphere definitely changed and Naruto was aware of that, the silence was loud but not awkward it was more lively if anything. He leaned his face into Sasuke's hand while his eyes fell half hooded.

The space between their bodies was limited and Naruto's body temperature started to change. He felt a wave of heat hit him, his face was deep red, and his arms and legs were numb. This position they were in reminded him of the party, but this time he had no leverage on him just like when he stayed the night at his house. He couldn't get out from his grasp even if he tried. This is bad. He thought to himself knowing that Sasuke had been drinking. He turned his head towards the wall pulling away from the man's hand. "I think you should sleep this off Sasuke..."

Sasuke only frowned in response, he wasn't exactly sure if Naruto liked him back, just because Suigetsu said so didn't make it true. He was drunk but he wasnt shit faced. He knew what he was saying and what he was doing, but apart of him felt like not matter what he did Naruto would take it as a joke, or because he had been drinking. He came to the conclusion it was best to stop now, instead of doing what he wanted he respected Naruto's denial. But before he'd give up completely he leaned down to the blondes ear and whispered in the softest voice possible. "I like you Naruto, I don't know how much longer I can hold back." His words were clear and sent defined goosebumps down Naruto's neck and throughout his back. Before he could even think to respond Sasuke's lips brushed against his ear before the raven sat up on his knees looking down at him.