Chapter 27: Visitation

"Naruto! Sasuke!" The pink haired girl stood up from her seat, sliding the chair behind her. She embraced her two friend's in a hug just like at the accident. She was so happy to have someone willing to talk to her.

Naruto didn't hesitate to hug her back just as Sasuke did. The blonde could tell she looked ruff, her hair was a mess and her clothes looked like they had been worn by many inmates before her, she had this docile bags under her eyes that said she hadn't slept much of anything at all. Apart of Naruto felt bad for her, she was clearly distraught from everything and not just from being imprisoned.

Sasuke had no words or even thoughts at this point from the way she looked, he knew it all to well. Sasuke's older brother had friends who spent time in prison, and how they came out of it was no where near better then who they were before it.

"Thank you...thank you so much." She pleaded as her grip only got tighter before the guard watching over that half of the room butted in. "No touching." He said with a stern voice. "Sorry." She quickly released her friends and sat back down allowing them the time to sit down as well. Naruto couldn't even think to imagine what she had been through.

"How's Ino's parents?" She asked getting straight to the point, her eyes kept glancing at the clock making sure to get everything out now while she has the time. They were only allowed an hour but since the mishap at the check in desk, they were already out fifteen minutes.

"They took it well surprisingly, but no doubt are they hurt." Sasuke responded first giving the chance for Naruto to ask a question next.

"Sakura...I need to know what really happened." Naruto said just after Sasuke, he knew what the raven was intending and he took the chance while he still could. The green eyes glanced down at her hands that rested on the table in front of her. "I told you at the scene." She said softly.

"You told me there was a car coming head on and then you swerved and hit a tree..." Naruto started, he placed his hands folded in one another onto the table as well. "Then I find out you were drunk..." The blondes voice only seemed to lower feeling the anger boil up inside him again. He knew this wasn't a place to talk or even scream so he kept his composure. Sakuras face expression changed, she looked ashamed and that's exactly what Naruto was afraid of.

"So it is true... was there even another car?" Naruto asked some what coldly, Sasuke could only nudge his leg in attempt to calm him but realizing the guards were watching made him think that wasn't the best move.

"Naruto...I'm sorry." Sakura begged while she only sunk her head further. "Sorry?...Why? Because my parents died the same way? Because I almost died the same way? You can't be sorry...it won't bring Ino back. It won't mend her parents hearts...even worse it won't glue Sai's heart back together." Naruto knew he was being hard on her, but it was exactly what he needed to get off his chest. There was so much more he wanted to say but a lot of which he had no right to say in a place like this.

Sakura's eyes began to water, tears were seen flowing down her pale cheeks. Her fingers interlocked and squeezed just as she shut her eyes. "I didn't kill her on purpose!" She yelled out, grabbing the attention of the guards. Sasuke glanced at one who looked as if he was ready to break them apart, it wasn't until Sasuke shook his head at the officer as if saying everything was fine, that the guard backed down.

"But you drank...and then on purpose got into your vehicle completely wasted and drove off... and not just by yourself." Naruto leaned back in his seat wrapping his arms around himself. "When my parents wrecked...it wasn't there fault... they didn't purposely get hit...what happened to them was an accident...but what the drunk driver did... that was on purpose." He said before lowering his head as well.