Chapter 25: Sex

⚠️WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️
               ⚠️⚠️SOLID SMUT!!!!!!⚠️⚠️
__________________________________

Even though things were tense with everything going on it only seemed to get more tense in a different way. Naruto moved up and over Sasuke adjusting himself on top of the raven. His legs straddled him and not once did he break the deep kiss. Sasuke was surprised to see him move so quick towards a more sexual position but he wasn't going to complain, he placed his hands on Naruto's hips gently bucking his waist to grind against him earning a soft moan from the blonde.

The raven started to wonder if Naruto wasn't as innocent as he thought. His actions really made him question. He wanted to test his theory though, so in response he slowly slid his hands underneath the blondes shirt trying to get a feel of how far Naruto wanted to take this. With the way the blonde responded told him yes, the man was practically melting in his hands like an ice cube. It only made Naruto intensify the once sweet passionate kiss, into a more heated and lust filled one. He could tell Naruto was using his abdominal muslce to hold himself, the blonde brought his hands up and started unbuttoning the red shirt he was wearing.

When Sasuke noticed he was struggling after the first button he decided to assist in helping remove the shirt by unbuttoning the rest for him. The shirt fell open and Naruto was holding himself up at this point leaving Sasuke to roam freely with his hands exploring his body like feeling a new soft blanket. The raven moved his hand up the blonde's chest to his neck and gently ran his fingers over it before dragging it down the front of him to his waistband. Their lips were swelling from the friction and the heat was rising drastically.

Naruto could feel a tug at his pants line, he got the hint what Sasuke was wanting now and gladly agreed. He sat back further onto Sasuke's lap intensifying the pressure there, he could physically feel the erection begging to escape Sasuke's pants which led to Naruto breaking off the kiss to sit up and remove the shirt that was just barely hanging on. He tossed it quickly over the edge of the bed and started scooting down. His heart started racing as nervousness built up in his stomach. He wanted to make Sasuke feel good, there was this desire to please him like Sasuke did for him. However this is 100% new to him, he hadn't ever done anything but right now, he was going to no matter what.

Sasuke only watched the blonde move to a position he found extremely pleasing. He wasn't going to argue it but did get the sense of fear that Naruto was pushing himself.

When Naruto found a comfortable spot he lifted the ravens shirt and began kissing every inch of him he could. His fingers slipped into his pants and boxers gently pulling down while simultaneously kissing the skin that began showing, when Sasuke's member popped out he quickly grabbed a hold of it avoiding any eye contact, he didn't want to embarrass himself further so instead he closed his eyes just as his lips wrapped around the tip of it. As soon as there was connection Sasuke flinched. He dared to move and only tried to hold back any noises.

It wasn't long until Naruto started moving in a way he recalled Sasuke doing the night before, to his surprise it was actually a turn on, he enjoyed doing it and could feel the tension in his pants tighten up. He tried not to choke from the length but found it inevitable when Sasuke bucked his hips. He pulled up leaving a trail of saliva between him and his throbbing erection, he opened his eyes and tried to catch his breath. "A-Ah...hah..."

Sasuke's cheeks were red in the slightest but noticeable, the blonde got a nice view looking back up at him and seeing him enjoy it, which encouraged him to continue. He placed his mouth around the tip before pushing himself down and up again. He wrapped his index finger and thumb around it just below his lips to add more friction as he bobbed his head. It was obvious that Sasuke couldn't hold back the moans as they started pouring out of his mouth. "N-Naruto..." The way his name came out of his mouth made the blonde speed up. Having his fingers on it helped him go deeper without choking.