******

We take out walkers to the fence so Glenn could cut a hole for us to climb through. T goes through pulling me behind him Rick following. Glenn and Daryl close it up behind us with wire.

Rick stands with his hands on his hips looking at the building. "It's perfect and if we can shut that gate prevent anymore walkers from fillin the yard, we can take out these walkers."

"How do we shut the gate?" Hershel asks. "I'll do it." Me and Glenn say at the same time making us both look at each other. "Hell no." Daryl growls the same time Maggie says. "It's a suicide run." Me and Daryl look at each other glaring, neither of us back down. I know he don't want me doing it but I'm the fastest.

Rick shakes his head. "No. You, Maggie and Beth draw as many as you can over there." He points to the fence beside us. "Daryl, go back to the tower. Carol, you've become a good shot, take your time we don't have a lot of ammo to waist. Hershel, you and Carl take this tower. Dan, come with me."

We all nod and go to our places. "Nelle, be careful." Daryl tells me sternly. I nod back to him. "You too." I tell him. "You take the left, I've got the right. We shut the gate and get in that guard tower and take down the rest." Rick tells me and I nod.

Lori nods to both of us opening it up for us. We run down the path taking out walkers in our way. Half way there a shot lands in front us making both of us look up at Carol. "Sorry!" She yells.

Good shot my ass Rick.

We make it to the gate pulling it shut chaining it together. "Let's get in the tower." Rick nods his head to me. He opens door letting me go first as run up the stairs. "Light it up!" Daryl yells when he sees us. We shoot the last remaining walkers.

"We did it." I whisper in disbelief. Rick looks at me with a smile. "Yeah, we did." He gives me a side hug, looking down at the field as everyone runs in with smiles on their faces.

******

We built a small fire cooking the food Daryl hunted for us. Rick is walking the perimeter while Daryl is on top of an overturned bus keeping watch. "Tomorrow we'll pull the biters together." T says catching our attention. "We wanna keep them away from the water."

"When the soil is good we can plant some seeds. Grow cucumbers and tomatoes." Hershel says looking over to Rick. "That's his third time around. If there was any part compromised he would have found it by now." He says. "This will be a good place to have the baby." Beth whispers to Lori making her smile softly.

Trust Beth to be the optimistic one.

I look over to Daryl before getting up and grabbing a plate. "Hey." I call out to him putting the plate on top of the bus. He looks down reaching his hand to help me up. "Thanks." I say. "You eat?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, it's not much." He chuckles. "Yeah, I guess little Shane over there has quite the appetite." He jokes.

I roll my eyes at him. "Hey, that's my niece or nephew you're talking about. You know, Rick's gotten us a lot farther than most of them thought, especially Carol." As I spoke, I rolled my shoulders feeling stiffness.

"Ya alright?" Daryl questions. "Yeah just feeling stiff from sleeping in the car." He nods licking his fingers. "Come here." He grabs my shoulders turning me around and starts rubbing them making me moan slightly.

"Come on. We should get back." He says as I turn round to him smirking. "Pretty romantic, want to screw around?" I joke. He chuckles blushing, nudging me. "I'll go down first." He says making me laugh. I wiggle my eyebrows at him. "Even better." I say and he chuckles. "Stop."