"I would not risk that." Shane replies as Daryl sighs. "It's a damn shame. Got us some squirrel. 'Bout a dozen or so. That'll have to do." Daryl looks over all of us, his gaze lingering on me. I see his lips tilt up at me before he looks away as the walkers head pipes up.

"C'mon people, what the hell?" He aims his crossbow at it and shoots the bolt straight threw its eye. "It's gotta be the brain. Don't y'all know nothin'?" He asks sarcastically.

He starts walking back to camp as we all follow. I catch Ricks eye and he looks at me slightly nervous. I glance at Shane and nod at him, he nods back as he gets what I'm saying.
"Yeah, I got it." He mumbles as he walks past me.

Here we go.

"Merle! Get your ass out here. Got us some squirrels. Let's stew 'em up." Daryl calls out as he gets to camp. "Hey Daryl. Why don't ya slow up for a sec? I gotta talk to you." Shane calls as Daryl turns on his heel and waits for Shane to catch up. "About what?" He asks hesitatingly.

"Merle." Shane answers. "There was a uh- there was a problem in Atlanta." Everyone in camp watches as Daryl looks all around him, before he looks back at Shane. "He dead?" He questions.

"We're not sure." Shane squints his eyes against the sun as he answers him. "Either he is or he ain't." Daryl snaps getting impatient. "Look there's no easy way to say this so I'll just say it." Rick speaks up as he walks towards Daryl. "Who are you?" Daryl asks rudely.

"Rick Grimes."

Daryl glances at me at the surname before he levels his glare back at Rick. "Rick Grimes?" He repeats sarcastically. "You got somethin' ya wanna tell me?"

"Your brother was a danger to us all. I cuffed him to a piece of metal on a roof. He's still there." Rick states calmly as Daryl turns away, pissed off. "Hold on. Just- just let me process this. So you're sayin' ya handcuffed my brother to a roof and you left him there?!" He yells. "Yeah." Rick nods his head.

After a few seconds, Daryl angrily grabs the squirrels off of his shoulder and throws them at Rick who bends down in time so they go over his head. Shane tackles Daryl from behind, taking him to the ground, as Daryl pulls out a large blade.

"Watch the knife." I warn Shane as T-dog comes back, logs for the fire in his arms, as he takes in commotion. Shane grabs Daryl from behind and drags him backwards into a chokehold making Daryl drop the blade. "You best let me go!" Daryl yells. "Nah, I think it's better if I don't." Shane replies calmly as he keeps a hold of Daryl.

Daryl grunts as he struggles against Shane's hold. "Choke holdings illegal!" He exclaims. "Well, file a complaint." Shane sighs as I chuckle, lowly. "C'mon now, we can do this all day."

Rick crouches down in front of them and nods to Shane to let him go. Shane looks at Rick then at me and I nod. He sighs before he lets go. "I would like to have a calm discussion on this topic. Do you think we could manage that?." Daryl doesn't answer him. "You think we can manage that?" Daryl still doesn't answer him so Rick continues. "What I did was not on a whim." He starts to explain. "Your brother doesn't play well with others."

"It wasn't Ricks fault." T-dog steps in. "I dropped the key." He admits. "You couldn't pick it up?" Daryl's huffs and gets to his feet as he spoke. "I dropped it down the drain." T-dog bluntly responds. "But I chained the door to the roof and locked it shut so the geeks couldn't get to him."