"I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" The blond asked, but he seemed so concerned about what she's thinking. "No. You did not scare me." She replied, taking a few steps to back away from him. "Okay... You seem to be thinking about something. Can I know what it is?"

"It's about uhm, someone. But it doesn't matter because you don't know him. Ha... Ha... Ha...?" She laughed awkwardly. Hoping he would change the topic but for Adrien, he would like to know more. "Him? Hmm... I don't mind if I don't know him. Can I know what you're thinking about the guy you're talking about?"

"I'm not ready to tell you who it is... But he and I went on a date yesterday. At first it was worse, but it got better, and he asked me something that I cannot accept nor answer." The blond looked at the bluenette girl, with a confused look.

-Adrien's POV-

"Cannot accept? I thought she can't answer my question because she's still not ready. What's going on? Did she only say that to not hurt my feelings?"

The blond was now desperate to know why she couldn't accept his confession. But if he would transform into Chat noir later after class and suddenly asked her about it. He might get caught due to his desperation for an answer.

"What did he ask you? Was it too personal?" He asked the girl and the bluenette answered by shaking her head. "Then what did he ask?" He asked, trying not to be suspicious. "He asked me to be his girlfriend and I don't know what to say. And can you give me advice on what to say to him?"

As soon as he heard what she said. He knows this is the moment, he is only waiting for and only his chance to make her agree so... "Yes. I agree that you should be his girlfriend. No hesitation, just say yes." The bluenette was stunned. He was so fast to decide what she should answer but he did not give her any advice but only what answer she should say.

"Adrien, I'm asking for advice not what my answer should be. Plus, you still don't know him. You must know him first and tell me if he's good enough for me." She said in a high pitched tone. "Right, so uhm, does this mysterious man make you happy?" He said in a bored tone. It was so obvious that he already wanted her to say yes. Instead of giving her advice.

"Absolutely, he's such a comedian. And I love him because of that. But I still have feelings for this one guy and this is why I don't know if I should say yes. But this guy doesn't like me back." She said as she looked at Adrien with a blush. "Then there's your answer. If he makes you happy instead of making you look like a fool, then he's the one." The bluenette girl groaned. This is the first time; she was bored with Adrien.

"Adrien, what's up with you today?" The blond looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" He asked, changing his expression. Acting like he was interested. "You're acting like you weren't interested. You won't even ask any other question except if he makes me happy then you suddenly said he's the one."

"I'm sorry. I'm not good when it comes to giving advice. But you said you love him very much; then why do you still need my advice if you do love him? If you do love him, then return the favor to him." He spoke. "Okay, fine. I guess you're right. I don't need any reasons why I should say yes."

"So... Is it a yes?" He asked as his eyes lit up with joy. Hoping it's a yes. "I don't know... I'll decide later." The blond groaned. Of course, he forgot. Marinette is a type of person who hesitates about what her actions or words would result.

"What's wrong? Do you really want to know what my answer is?" She asked the blond, who's now wearing a frown. The blond nodded when she asked him and she giggled. "Okay, fine. I think I might say yes." The frown turned into a big smile.