secret

*Charles*

Aly giggled as I entered the box. I could see her, but she thought I couldn't and had half-hidden behind my car.

"Oh Evi, are you here by yourself?", I asked extra loud. Aly started laughing even louder.

"Yes. Aly couldn't come, unfortunately," she said, a smile on her lips.

"Boo!" shouted Aly, jumping out from behind the car.

I couldn't help laughing, but tried to pretend I was startled. I turned around indignantly to Evi, "Oh, Evi. That's where you fibbed!", I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Don't scold my mom!" said Aly, coming running to me and pulling my fingers.

I looked questioningly at Evi, she shrugged "I tried to explain it a few times, but your daughter is about as easy to argue with as you are." she laughed.

"Not at all!" agreed Lorenzo "She really is your daughter through and through.".

I smirked and went to pick Aly up, but she jumped out of my path.

"No, daddy catch me!" she said, racing off.

"Hey, no! Aly!", I ran after her, because she had already run out of the box.

And even though there were no cars driving here now, there were enough people and equipment on the road to hurt her.

My pulse immediately shot up. I was running like I had never run before. But this little bolt of lightning slipped through people like it was nothing.

"LANCE! HOLD HER!", I screamed in panic as she was about to run past the Aston Martin pit.

Lance grabbed her in mid-run and lifted her up. Her legs ran in the air for a bit before she recognized Lance and laughed happily.

"Hey kiddo." the Canadian smirked and lifted her in his arms.

"Lance!" she said excitedly "Daddy, I found Lance!" she beamed as I joined them.

"Aly! You can't just run away! It's dangerous!", I gasped completely out of breath. I hadn't gotten out of breath from running, but definitely because I had been so panicked. If anything had happened to her, I would never have forgiven myself.

"Dad mad at me?" she asked, pushing out her bottom lip. This kid was good.

"No. I was just worried. Princesse, if something happens to you...", I looked at her with a mixture of worried and way too in love. This child would get on my last nerve and I would be happy about it.

She immediately reached out her arms to me and I lifted her out of Lance's arm back over to me.

"Thank you.", I nodded in his direction.

"You're always welcome.", he nodded and then held out his fist for Aly to punch. She immediately punched it in "Are you going to visit me later with Evi?" he asked, Aly looked at me questioningly.

"Sure you can visit Lance later. But you're not going alone, ok?", I said, trying to sound as stern as possible.

Aly nodded and immediately looked back at Lance. Her eyes were shining. She really had a thing for the Canadian "But we only come if mommy doesn't spit again." she said.

I looked at my daughter questioningly "Oh is secret." she said and nodded eagerly "Mommy and I at doctor and said there is baby in mom's belly. But I'm not allowed to tell. But mom always spit because of baby.".

Everything must have just fallen out of my face at that moment and Lance looked at me with the same expression.

"What?", I asked Aly a little overwhelmed "Evi is pregnant?".