Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The black-clad man paces back and forth while patiently waiting for the messenger owl to arrive. He looks at the wide land of their sect and he can't help but feel a sense of pride. Their sect is the biggest and most powerful clan. Other clans are nothing compared to them.

Wen Xu smirked at the thought of them being the most powerful clan. He can't wait for their clan to overpower all clans. He can't wait to see them kneeling before them. Obeying whatever they want. Just like a good dog.

"My dire owl is taking a lot of time to return, I can't wait any longer!"

Wen Xu looks at his stupid brother, Wen Chao who just arrive.

"It will arrive any moment." he just answered plainly. He knows that his brother can't wait already just like him.

They badly want the dire owl to arrive already. They want to know where the Wei siblings are so they sent a dire owl to search for the Wei siblings. Why did they want to know their location? It's because they are planning something for them.

Wen Xu glances at his brother who is impatiently waiting. Now that he thinks about it, his brother is impatient because he badly wants to know where the older Wei is. His brother told him that he liked the older Wei. Not like a lover, but a bed warmer. He is not surprised anymore that he only wants the older Wei to be his bed warmer. Wen Chao is not capable to love so that's why is he not surprised that his brother wants women to warm his bed.

Wen Chao did tell him what the older Wei looks like. He told him that the older Wei has the most beautiful body and face he had ever seen. No wonder his brother badly wants to have the older Wei already. Poor lady, she will be experiencing a nightmare if she will be in his brother's hand someday. Well, he doesn't care anymore. That is his brother's life so he doesn't give a f*ck. He has something else to do.

And that is how can he abduct the younger Wei.

Yes, that's right. He likes the younger Wei. When he saw the younger Wei one time when he went out to night hunt, he immediately get interested in him. Of course, it's not a romantic feeling. It's just pure...lust.He and Wen Chao are really brothers. He has to admit that he likes doing it to men more than women. Women are too annoying that's why he prefers men warming his bed. And for him, the younger Wei will be a good bed warmer. He can't wait to have him. To taste him. He badly wants to lick those delicious lips down to where he wants to put his big sword.

Wen Xu licked his lips. Yes, he is getting obsessed with the younger Wei and he can't wait to have him someday. He will do everything to have him, even if he has to kill a lot of innocents. Who cares about life anyway?

They didn't wait any longer when they spotted the dire owl flying towards them. The Wen brothers waited for the owl to arrive.

Wen Chao holds out his right arm enabling a place for his dire owl to perch onto. The dire owl immediately went to him and perched on his arm before giving out the information that he got.

Wen Xu and Wen Chao looked at each other before smirking. Now that they know where they are, they now need to make a plan.

They can't wait for their toys to be in their arms.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the cultivation world, two cultivators can be seen walking and conversing silently.

The heir of the Lan clan, Lan Xichen, and the older sister of the head disciple of the Jiang clan, Wei Daiyu are walking side by side. Daiyu is giggling because after looking at Xichen's reaction. The Lan heir's face is currently red because of embarrassment.