Chapter 20

NOT EDITED

Chapter 20

Ethereal.

If there will be a word to describe the Wei siblings right now, it would be the word Ethereal. Right now, they were dressed in beautiful red robes. They just applied a simple makeup and just tied their hair into a simple one. Everything is simple but the Wei's makes it beautiful.

They are currently preparing for their wedding, well fake wedding. Wu Xing gave them some robes and make-up to use and the Weis did enjoy dolling their self, especially Wuxian.

"Ajieeee you're so pretty!" Wuxian complimented her sister. Daiyu is looking extra pretty today. Daiyu doesn't like wearing extravagant clothes and make-up but today, she doesn't have a choice.

Daiyu smiled as she neatly tied Wuxian's hair.

"A-Xian is prettier. If I didn't know you, I would think that you are a beautiful lady from a well-known family. My Xianxian is so pretty" Daiyu is not lying though. Even though Wuxian is a man, his beauty can even surpass hundreds of maidens.

"It's because Ajie is pretty that's why Xianxian is pretty too!" Wuxian said with his usual bright smile. Daiyu caresses her brother's cheek. Looking at her brother, Daiyu can't help but be grateful that she entered the world of Mo Dao Zu Shi. That she was able to have a wonderful brother and family. And meet a lot of people that she didn't expect to be important to her life.

"Let's go?" Daiyu ask and Wuxian nodded. He grabbed his sister's hand and they went out of the room.

They went outside to meet Lans and Wu Xing who are busy with the plan.

"Lan Zhan!" Wuxian shouted the moment they saw them. The Twin jades and Wu Xing look in their direction and...freeze? What's wrong with them?

They walk toward them.

"Lan Zhan what do you think ey. Do I look pretty?" Wuxian asks Lan Wangji who just looks at him, his ears turning red.

"...Hm"

"What do you mean " Hm"? Lan Zhan tell me properly" Wuxian whined as he locks his arms on Wangi's.

Daiyu watched them with fond looks. She knows that Wangji was shocked by Wuxian's looks. He can't blame him though, her brother looks extra pretty today. She watched how Wuxian keeps on talking while Wangji look at him with soft gazes.

'When are you going to confess Wangji?'

Daiyu is looking forward to the relationship with WangXian. Should she do something so they can be together already? Daiyu was in deep thought when she felt that someone was looking at her. She looked to her side and saw Lan Xichen and Wu Xing looking at her with admiration.

"A-Huan. Young master Wu" she greeted.

"A-Yu...you looked beautiful" Xichen complements. Daiyu noticed that his ears are turning red. She stopped herself from smiling.

"Red suits you Lady Wei. You look like a goddess" Wu Xing also complimented her. Wu Xing is blushing but Daiyu pretended that she didn't notice it.

"Thank you for your compliments," she said to the two.

"So what is the plan?" She asks and the two explained it to her. Wuxian on the other hand already knows the plan since he asked Wangji about it.

They waited for the right time before starting their plan.

Night came and the villagers are in their homes already. You can't see anyone outside except for the cultivators.

The cultivators are now in front of the abandoned house of the killer groom. They are now ready to execute their plan. They only hope that they will succeed.