Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Everyone stops when Wuxian shouted. They look at him and saw that he is holding Wen Chao, his sword on the Second Wen Heir's neck. Everyone stopped fighting. Wangji looked at Wuxian with concerned eyes.

'Weiying'

"Don't move, or I'll spill some of your young master's blood." Wuxian threatened the Wen disciples. Wen Chao on the other hand looks scared and Wuxian is enjoying the moment. Ha! Serves you right Wen Chao.

"Stop! Wei Wuxian! Release him! Now!" Wang Lingjiao-mistress of Wen Chao shouted. But Wuxian just look at her with an unbothered look.

"No! Don't move! Listen to Young Master Wei" Wen Chao ordered scared that Wuxian might kill him. He doesn't like the feeling of the sword on his neck.

Wuxian is enjoying. Who would have thought that this is fun? Hehe, Wen Chao's expression is priceless.

"Wei Wuxian. Don't act rashly. " Wen Qing advised Wuxian then look at every one. "Everybody, put down your swords. "

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Wang Lingjiao shouted at Wen Qing.

'How dare she shouts at me. Does she want to taste my needles?'

"Shut up! " Jiang Cheng shouted back at Wang Lingjiao before stepping close to Wen Qing.

One by one, everybody put down their swords aside from Wen Zhuliu. He is a loyal dog of the Wens so he will do everything to get his master out of Wuxian's arms. He was about to step in Wuxian's direction but Wuxian immediately warned him. That Wen Chao is at his mercy now. Wen Zhiliu didn't want his master to bleed so he stopped. Wang Lingjiao on the other hand is frustrated already. She wants her young master back!

Everyone keeps quiet. No one uttered a single word, everyone is anticipating what will happen next. But then something happened. The rock that Wuxian and Wen Chao were standing at moved.

"Jiang Cheng. It's an earthquake" Wuxian said to his brother but Jiang Cheng look and feel the ground their stepping at. It's not shaking. So there's no earthquake.

He looks at Wuxian and said, "No, it's not".

Wangji already feels that something is wrong so he keeps himself on guard.

"Huh?" Wuxian is confused. There's no earthquake? Then why are there shaking underneath them?!
The rock keeps on shaking and moving.

Jiang Cheng along with Wangji observed it.

"It's not an earthquake. There's something beneath you!" Jiang Cheng informed him. He looked at Wuxian with concerned eyes. Wangji gripped tightly the sword that he was holding.

The shaking continues until something came out of the water.

A big, big monster.

Everyone didn't expect the monster so they immediately grab their swords and pointed them out at the monster.

"Wh-Wh?!" Wuxian immediately covers Wen Chao's mouth before he can even shout. The monster is so close to them.

Wangji being the genius he is observed the monster and noticed something.

"Quite. Its vision is bad. Make a noise and it will attack us" he informed the others. He looks at Wuxian. He needs to get Wuxian immediately. Wangji's worry worsens when the monster slowly went close to Wuxian's direction. Wuxian tightly covered Wen Chao's mouth so he will not make a single sound. They keep quiet.

But then, an idiot did something. Wen Chao did his best and grab Wuxian's hand that covers his mouth and shout for help.

"Wen Zhuliu! Save me!"