Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Madam Yu

"Who are you?!"

We all stopped when we heard a fierce voice. I looked at the entrance of the hall and saw a stunning woman wearing expensive violet robes. She looks confident and fierce at the same time. Her eyes are so cold. Now I understand why everyone feared her. Her presence is just so scary.

But of course, I will still do my best to protect my brother.

"My lady," Madam Yu, stepped close to us with her two servants.

"We greet Madam Yu," Shishu, Song Lan Ge, and I bowed to her. While A-xian did his best to show some respect,.

Madam Yu looks at me and A-xian with her cold eyes.

"My lady, they are Xiao Xingchen and Song Zizhen together with my sworn brother's child. Remember Wei change?" I don't know if it is just me or what, but I think Madam Yu's face became dark.

"Of course," she replied. Hatred is visible in her tone.

"Well, these are his children: Wei Daiyu, his daughter, and his son, Wei Wuxian," Jiang Fengmian introduced us, and all we got from her was a cold stare. Does she hate us that much? We are only children. Is he angry at our parents so much that she doesn't care about the child's feelings? Wuxian went closer to me and even held my hand. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at Madam Yu. I held his hand tighter.

Yu Ziyuan. You really are something.

"I apologize if we need to go now since we have some errands to finish. Sect leader Jiang, I hope you will take care of them," Shishu said to Jiang Fengxian and bowed. Song Lang Gege also did the same.

"No worries. Thank you for taking care of my sworn brother's children. Don't worry, you are free to visit them," Jiang Fengmian said. Shishu, look at us.

"Behave while you are here, okay? Eat and train well. Sect leader Jiang said that both of you will also train her," Shishu said, patting our heads.

"We understand, Shishu," I said while A-xian nodded cutely.

"We will miss you both, but we will try our best to visit you, okay?" Song Lan Ge said, and we nodded again. They both hugged us, then bowed to sect leader Jiang and Madam Yu before they left.

Sect leader Jiang looks at us. "Let's go to your room." I nodded while Axian just looked at him.

"My lady, are you coming?" Sect leader Jiang asks his wife. Madam Yu glared at him.

"I would rather train than be with a bastard's children." I was shocked by what she said.

"My lady!" Sect leader Jiang warned.

"Hmph!" Madam Yu leaves, anger vibrating in her.

"Don't mind her words, okay?" I just nodded, acting like it's all fine. I look at A-xian and smile at him, and he immediately returns with a brighter smile.

I'm nervous; I won't deny that. Facing the famous violet spider is scary. I thought it was just a bluff in the novel, but now it proves that I was wrong.

"You will also meet my children. I'm sure you will get along with them." Even though I already knew who they were, I still pretended that I was clueless.

As we walked on, I couldn't help but be amazed at how beautiful the Lotus Pier is. The structures that I saw as we were on our way are quite admirable. The Lotos Pier is surrounded by water, and there are a lot of Lotus ponds.

In short, Lotus Pier is a beautiful place. I wonder about other sects.

"A-Li, A-Cheng." I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sect Leader Jiang called someone. I looked at where he was looking and saw two children.