Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Yunmeng Jiang Sect

NOT EDITED

Months have passed, and I am slowly getting used to the world that I am currently in. I also like my identity. Being A-xian's sister is simply the best. I've been spoiling him these past few months, taking care of him like a real sister. Well, practically, we are siblings, but I am from another world, so yeah. I don't have any siblings in my world aside from my evil stepsisters, so I am very happy to have A-xian as my brother.

These past few months, I have busied myself with reading books about the cultivation world. I also read a lot about medicine and some literature. It's a good thing that I have a photographic memory, so I can easily take in every piece of information that I read.

I also started my training under Shishu Xingchen and Song Lan Ge. I admit that it wasn't easy, but as time goes by, my body is slowly getting used to it. A-xian, who is still 3 years old, is only watching her when she is training. Always there, cheering for her. Kyahh, my brother is so adorable! Who can resist his cuteness? I bet even the old man, Lan Qiren, will melt when he sees how cute my A-xian is.

"A-yu"

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw my Shishu along with Song Lan Ge. I bow with respect when they are already close to me.

"Is there something wrong, Shishu? Song Lan Ge?"

Shishu sighed and gave me a sign to follow him. We went to his room and sat. Tea in front of us.

"A-yu, my master, sent me a message today. She is telling me to go back to the mountain."

I didn't hide my sadness when I heard what he said. That's right, Shishu is still one of Baoshan Sanren's disciples. Even though I want us to come with him, I know we are not allowed since my mother, Cangse Sanren, has already defected to the mountain.

"I understand, Shishu." I didn't fail to notice the slight surprise in their eyes. Who wouldn't be surprised? How does a seven-year-old girl understand what he said? Well, I can't blame them, though. I am seven years old, but mentally, I am 16 years old.

"When we went to Caiyi town, we unexpectedly met Sect Leader Jiang. He is your father's friend, and we found out that he is looking for the two of you. Since I have to go back to the mountain and Song Lan has to return to the Baixue Temple, no one will take care of you. So Sect Leader Jiang proposed to have both of you under his wing. Are you okay with that?" Shishu loves us. Anyway, it's not like we have a choice. But I think it is a good idea since A-xian will meet Sect leader Jiang, Jiang Yanli, and his side, Jiang Cheng.

"In Lotus Pier?"

"It looks like you already memorized the different sects in the cultivation world," Song Lan Ge said, looking impressed.

I nodded, and they both smiled at me.

"Yes, in Lotus s Pier. Don't worry, Sect Leader Jiang promised me that he would take care of you. I will also try my best to visit if my master will allow me," Shishu pats my head.

"How about A-xian? Have you asked him?" I hope it's fine with him.

"Yes, and he is excited already. It looks like he won't even miss me," Shishu laughed, probably remembering His and A-xian's conversation.

"We will miss you, Shishu. You to San Lang ge. I'm sure A-xian will also miss you," I giggled, remembering my cute brother.

The both of them laughed and just nodded.

Weeks have passed, and it's time to go to Lotos Pier. I'm excited, but I'm not showing it. I'm worried about Madam Yu. I'm worried that she will hurt A-xian. But we'll be here now, and I will do my best to protect my baby brother.

"Jiejie! Xianxian is ready!"

I smiled immediately when I heard his voice. Full of energy as usual. He is now wearing his famous black and red robes. His soft hair was in a high ponytail, using the red ribbon. His silver eyes are full of brightness. I almost squinted my eyes because his smile was too bright.

I held his little hands, and we both went to Shishu and Song Lan Ge.

"Are you both ready?" Shishu asked when he saw us. We nodded, and A-xian went to Song Lan Ge, and I went to Shishu since we were going to Lotos Pier through flying with their swords.

It took us almost three hours to arrive, and I enjoyed flying with the swords. It's so cool!

We immediately went to the main house of Sect Leader Jiang, and we were welcomed by two cultivators who are currently guards on duty.

"Good day, fellow cultivators. I am Xiao Xingchen. Sect leader Jiang expects our arrival today," Shishu said to the two cultivators. Recognition was written on the two cultivator faces, so I assume Sect Leader Jiang has already updated them.

"Young Masters, please come in. I will escort you to Sect Leader Jiang," one of the two cultivators said. We followed him, and it led us to a wide room where a throne with nine lotus petals was designed. This must be a room where every guest can talk to the sect leader.

On the throne was a handsome man wearing a purple robe. He is currently holding a scroll; that's why he hasn't noticed us yet.

"Sect Leader Jiang"

Sect leader Jiang raised his head and looked at us. I know that Sect leader Jiang is handsome in the novel, but I didn't expect that he was this handsome! Well, in the untamed movie, he is too old, I guess? But anyway, he is so handsome in person!

Recognition flashed on his face. And he looks at A-xian and me. He flashed a sincere and sad smile at the same time.

He stood up and went close to us.

"Sect leader Jiang," Shishu says, bowing in respect. Song Lan Ge did it also. Sect leader Jiang smiled at them, then looked at me and A-Xian.

"Good day, Sect. Leader Jiang. This disciple is Wei Daiyu. It is an honor to personally meet you," I said and bowed. This is what my Shishu told me to do. Respect is very important when you meet a sect leader or anyone higher than you. Well, everyone deserves respect, though.

"What a polite child!"

I looked up and saw him smiling at me. That's why I flashed a small smile at him.

"Hello! I'm Xianxian!"

I almost laughed when A-xian went close to sect leader Jiang and waved at him. He is so cute!

I noticed the fondness and amused look in Sect Leader Jiang's eyes. Who can resist my brother's cuteness?

"A-Xian, greet Sect leader Jiang properly," Shishu scolded A-Xian, but I can see the amused look on his face even on Song Lan Ge's face.

A-xian looks at us with a confused face.

"But Shishu and Xianxian don't know how to properly bow," he said while looking at us with his adorable, confused face.

Sect leader Jiang laughed.

"It's fine.No need to bow. Can I call you A-yu and A-xian then?"

"Yes, you may sect leader Jiang," I answered respectfully, but what do you expect from the energetic child?

"Yes! Yes! You may call me Xiansheng. You can also call me Xianxian, like my sister, or Xiansheng can also call me A-ying. But A-xian is fine!" A-xian replied with his excited voice while flashing his famous bright smile. I giggled because of his cuteness while the three men laughed at A-xian's outburst. He is just too cute!

"Who are you?"

We all stopped when we heard a fierce voice. And the moment I look at the person, I already know who she is.

Madam Yu

-------------
Next chapter they will meet Madam Yu, Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Yanli!💛

Xiansheng- mister or sir