Chapter 16

NOT EDITED

Chapter 16: Bunnies

  Daiyu sighed for the third time when Lan Qiren shouted at Wuxian for not listening while he was teaching. Daiyu can't help but facepalm. She can never stop her brother from being mischievous. She tried her best to limit her brother's mischievousness but she finally understand that some things cannot be changed.

"Get out!" Lan Qiren shouted at Wuxian. The Grandmaster of Lan is close to Qi deviation but that is not surprising at all. Ever since he met Wuxian, he has been experiencing this every time he saw Wuxian.

Wuxian gave his famous bunny smile and happily get out of the room. Daiyu stand up and bowed to Grandmaster Lan.

"I apologize for my brother's behavior, Grandmaster Lan. I will talk to him" Daiyu said as she bows to Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren looks at Daiyu. The Grandmaster has always been observant. He likes how well-mannered and organized she is. She even has high marks on the exams he gave.
If only Wei Wuxian is just like his sister.

'She would be a good wife to Wangji or Xichen. Should I talk to Fengmian after the lectures?'

Lan Qiren set aside his thoughts and answered the lady who is still bowing in front of him.

Lan Qiren, "No need to apologize Lady Wei. But I would appreciate it if you can talk to your brother"

"Thank you Grandmaster Lan" Daiyu answered and sits back. The lesson continues without the mischievous Head disciple of the Jiang Clan.

After the lectures, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Nie Huaisang decided to go to Caiyi town since they do not have lectures this afternoon because Grandmaster Lan has to attend an important meeting with the Lan elders.

"Wei-Xiong, I admire how brave you are to Grandmaster Lan. You keep on angering him. I'm afraid, you will be the cause of his death" Nie Huaisang said to Wuxian as he fans himself with his newly bought fan.

Wuxian laughed and put his hand on Nie Huaisang's shoulder.

"Old man Lan should be grateful that I made Cloud Recesses lively. This place is too boring. I think they don't even know the word fun.

"Stop causing trouble idiot! You are representing the Jiang sect! Stop embarrassing our clan" Jiang Cheng told Wuxian as he crossed his arms while glaring at his Yunmeng head disciple.

Wuxian laughed and put his arm around Jiang Cheng.

"Aww Chengcheng don't worry, the Gusu Lan will surely love me in the future. They haven't seen how charming I am so no need to get angry" Wuxian said causing the Jiang heir to get irritated once again.

"Hmp. Don't talk to me " Jiang said and walked out. Wuxian just laughed and followed him, leaving Nie Huaissang with his fan.

Lan Wangji was currently reading some cultivation books in the library when he heard some noise near the window. He looked in the direction where the window was and saw Wei Wuxian entering through the window. He is carefully entering while hiding something in his robes.

"Lan Zhan!" Wuxian immediately call Wangji when he saw the jade looking at him. Wangji glared at him.

"Yah yah yah. Don't look at me like that. I have a gift for you!" Wuxian immediately went in front of Wangji and carefully took out something from his robes.

Wangji look at it and saw two cute rabbits. One is black while the other one was white.

"These are my gifts to you since today is my last day of punishment already" Wuxian grinned.