Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Waterborne Abyss

The Wei siblings together with the Jiang siblings are walking together. Enjoying their time together. Wuxian and Jiang Cheng keep on bickering with each other and the two older sisters just laugh at their silly brothers. Lan Qiren is not in Gusu today because he needs to attend some Sect meeting on Nie Clan.

The Wei and Jiang siblings  are planning to go to Caiyi town to enjoy the day. However, as they are about to go, they saw the twin jade together with a few Lan disciples.

'Today is the day they are going to exterminate the water ghouls'

Daiyu already knows what will happen. She needs to make sure, that her brother will not get into trhideawayouble and so is the stupid disciple of Lan Sect, Su She. Even though Daiyu hates him to the core, she needs attacked to make sure that he is still safe and won't bend his sword on the water.

'If I can only drown him. That's not a bad idea anyway

Daiyu just shakes her head. Her headache was already subsidized thanks to the medicine Wen Qing gave her.

"Eh?Lan Zhan? Lan Zhannnn!!" Wuxian calls out for the second jade who ignores him.

The four of them went closer to the twin jades. Lan Wangji with his usual emotionless face and Lan Xichen with his usual smile or maybe his smile is much sweeter now.
the

"Zewujun. Second Young Master Lan" they greeted. 

"Lady Jiang, Young master Jiang, Young master Wei, Lady Wei" Zewujun said while Lan Wangji just gave them a nod.

"Zewujun where are you going?" Wuxian asks while holding her sister's hand.

Zewujun look at Wuxian and smiled.

"We are going to Caiyi Town. They need our help" Zewujun answered.

Daiyu is nervous about this. She knows that her brother will insist on coming and she knows she can't stop him but she's worried that Wuxian will be in trouble again. Daiyu looked behind the twin jades and saw Su She. Daiyu mentally sighed.

'I need to make sure that that idiot Su She won't send his sword. What if I hide his sword? Should I just kill him?'

Daiyu slightly shakes her head. That's not a good idea even though she badly wants to do it.

"Ajie are you alright? Are you still sick?" Daiyu was pulled out of her thoughts when her brother spoke. She looked at Wuxian and the people around her. They are looking at her. The Jiang siblings and Wuxian are worried. Surprisingly, it looks like Lan Xichen is also worried. Daiyu just ignored it. Why would Lan Xichen get worried about her? She's no one.

"A-Yu I told you that it's better if you rest more. " A-Li said and went to her side.

"Shijie should rest more, we can go to Caiyi town tomorrow" Jiang Cheng also said.

Daiyu just smiled at them. She's so lucky to have them.

"Nah I'm fine. We can go. " She insisted. The people of Caiyi town need their help. This is not a simple problem. She knows that the Twin jades can't do this without their help.

"But A-Jie-"

"If I said I'm fine, then it means I'm fine. No need to worry. I'm strong" Daiyu cut off Wuxian. She knows her brother won't stop worrying about her. Well, she can't blame him because she is also like that to her brother. They have a strong sibling bond. This also applies to Yanli and Jiang Cheng.

"Lady Wei is indeed looking pale. If you want I can ask a disciple to fetch a healer" Lan Xichen suggested when he noticed that Daiyu is indeed looking pale.