Chapter 25

This is for you @SadiaFerdous121

NOT EDITED

Chapter 25

"We are trapped in the cave now"

Everyone is worried now. They are trapped in the cave with no food and accompanied by a monster, who would not get worried?

Wuxian on the other hand is busy looking at his marked chest by the hot iron of Wen Chao's mistress. It still hurt but Wuxian being Wuxian, ignored the pain and went to his brother.

"Ey Jiang Cheng! Jiang Cheng" .he went to his brother's side and showed his chest.

"Do you want meat? I have cooked meat here" he joked around. He even flashed his bunny smile.

Jiang Cheng scowls at his brother.

"Stop joking around! Wasn't the hot iron enough? Look at the situation. "

Lan Zhan silently sighed at Wuxian's action. Why is he not surprised anymore?

Their attention gets distracted when Mianmian started crying. Wuxian immediately went to her side to comfort her which made Wangji's brow twitch.

"Eyy Mianmian don't cry. I'm the one who was hurt why are you crying?" Wuxian asks.

Mianmian looked at him and cry more. Wuxian scratched his head and turned to his brother.

"Jiang Cheng, do something to comfort her," he said to him.

Jiang Cheng immediately answered, "I didn't make her cry you idiot" Wuxian just pouted and continue comforting Mianmian who is blaming herself.

Lan Wangji who can't bear looking at them turned his back and started walking back inside the cave. Jiang notices his action.

"Eh Second Young Master Lan. Where are you going? That monster is still guarding the pond. It's not safe" Jiang said. Wuxian look at him also.

Lan Wangji, "I'm going back to the pond. There's a way out"

Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Jin Zixuan went close to Wangji.

"What way?" Jin Zixuan asks and Wangji just simply answered him, "Maple leaves".

Wuxian being observant like Wangji remembered that there is indeed a maple tree in the pond.

"Right! There are maple leaves in the pond but not in the cave. That only means there is an exit at the bottom of the pond, which connects to the water outside. So the maple leaves were carried inside through that. " Wuxian explained.

Wangji, "Mn"

Wuxian grinned. "Wahhhh Lan Zhan you're so smart and observant! " Wuxian complimented Wangji and even have the guts to cling to Wangji who didn't mind the other man's action. Jiang Cheng on the other hand is too tired to scold his brother so he just decided to ask a question.

"But how can we know how big the hole is? What if it's small or cracked"

Jin Zixuan also shared his thoughts.

"We must also remember that the monster is still guarding it and it won't leave. We still don't have our swords"

Some cultivators agreed. It's still not safe since the monster is still there but how can they even get out if they won't try doing it?

"Eyyy we must still try looking for it! This is a chance we can't disregard. Hays whatever, I'm going! I'm going!" right after he said that, he started walking inside the cave and Wangji followed him. Jiang Cheng scowls before deciding to follow him same with Jin Zixuan and that's when all of the cultivators decided to follow him.