Chapter 19

NOT EDITED

Chapter 19:  Journey

  The twin's jades and the Wei siblings continued their journey in finding the yin irons. The Jades and the Weis don't have a choice but to allow Wei Daiyu to join them on their travel. Right now they are making a plan on how to kill the Wen owl since this is the reason why Wen Chao can follow them.

"There it is again," Daiyu told them as she saw the Wen owl. They walk normally like they didn't see the owl. One thing about Wen Chao is that he is an idiot. It is so easy to fool him.

"Axian use your binding talisman to catch the owl. " Daiyu said to her brother. Binding talisman, a talisman Wuxian made to bind Jiang Cheng when he starts threatening Weiying with a dog. Who would have thought that it would become handy now? Wuxian nodded and made a talisman. After observing the Wen owl, Wuxian quickly threw the talisman toward the Wen owl. It aimed perfectly. The wen owl was bound by the talisman. Wuxian pulls the string that connects to the owl.

"You're such a bad birdie huh," Wuxian said. The black owl of wen tried to free itself but the talisman that was used was too strong, making it impossible to get out.

"Kill it already," Daiyu said.

Wuxian, "Can't we make it a pet? I like this birdie " The twins jade and Daiyu looked at him like he is some crazy man out there.

"No," Lan Zhan said, making Wuxian look at him.  " What do you mean No? Lan Zhan its a rare type of bird. If we sell this maybe we can be rich already !" Wuxian suggested like it was a very very good idea.

"I have money," Lan Zhan said with his usual cold face. Wuxian shut up because of that. Of course, Lan Wanji has money. He is the Second young master of Gusu and the younger brother of the sect leader. Wuxian pouted at Wangji's reply. He knows that Wangji said that not to boast about his richness but because that's the truth. He is rich. Period.

'Stupid me, of course, Lan Zhan doesn't need money .'

"Give me the bird A-Xian," Daiyu said to her brother. Wuxian looked at his sister with curious eyes.

"Why A-Jie? Are you going to roast it?" Wuxian asked. Daiyu did not answer and just get the owl from Wuxian. The owl continued to struggle, trying to break free from the talisman and that hand of Daiyu.

The three men looked at Daiyu, wondering what will she do next but they were shocked by her next action. She unsheathed her sword and beheaded the owl-like it was nothing.

Wuxian's jaw dropped. Wangji 's eyes slightly get bigger though it's hard to notice it. And Xichen felt some cold sweat. They all think the same.

'Never mess with Daiyu '

Daiyu discarded it and sheathe her sword back. She felt at her so she decided to look at the three and saw their reaction.

"What?" She asked. She just looked at them, waiting for their answers.

"Ah, nothing Ajie. " Wuxian just awkwardly replied

Daiyu let go of the lifeless body of the owl and look at the three men who still looking at her. "What?" She asked.

Slowly, they averted their eyes from her.

"Ahm. Let us continue our journey " Xichen suggested and the other three agreed immediately. They need to move fast before Wen Chao finds out that they killed his owl.

  The four continue their journey in finding the other shards of Yin Iron luckily, they got all of them aside from the Yin Iron that is in the hands of Wen Rouhan. They are also lucky that Wen Chao wasn't able to chase them. Killing his owl was a brilliant idea.