Chapter 15

NOT EDITED

Chapter 15: Promise

  Everyone has been doing their best to find two cultivators. All of the disciples who attended Lan's lectures were asked to find two important cultivators. And they are no other than, Wei Wuxian, the head disciple of the Jiang clan, and Lan Wangji, the Second young master of Gusu Lan.

It's been a day already since they just...dissapeard. According to their siblings, Daiyu and Xichen, they were last seen in the cold spring, healing their wounds from the punishment they had received. But when they search the cold spring, they found no one.

Daiyu on the other hand of course knew where they are. They are probably with Lan Yi already, talking about the Yin Iron. But even though Daiyu knows it, she still can't help but be worried.

She just pretended that she was helping to search for them. She is silent as they search. She's nervous just thinking about what will happen after this. She knows that the war is close. She's not afraid to die but she's afraid of what will happen to her brother. Can she prevent her brother's death? The transfer of the golden core? Save the Jiang sect from the hands of the Wens? She's stressed already just by thinking about it.

"Shijie, you look pale again. I think you should rest already. " she was pulled out of her thoughts when his other brother, Jiang Cheng approached her.

"A-Cheng is right, A-Yu. You look pale again. Are you sick?" Yanli asked her. Both of them are worried. Daiyu just shake her head.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just worried about A-Xian and Second young master Lan" That's not a lie though. She's really worried even though she knows that they are safe.

Yanli holds her hand.

Yanli, "Don't worry, we can find them." She just smiled and nodded to Yanli and they proceed to search for the two missing cultivators.

After a long search for the two, they finally found them at the back of the mountains. They are wet from head to toe and a certain white ribbon was tied to their wrist. Wangji immediately takes it off and hides his ribbon. Though Daiyu saw it already.

"A-Xian" Daiyu ran to her brother and hugged him. Wuxian immediately hugs his sister back.

"Ajie did I worry you too much? I'm sorry" Wuxian apologized when he saw how worried was his sister to the point that she looks pale and tired already. Wuxian hates it when he sees his sister like this.

"I'm now okay. How about you? Are you okay? Do you have injuries? We should visit the healing pavilion to get you to check" Daiyu said to her brother as she check her brother if he have any injuries.

"Ajie I'm fine. No need to visit a doctor." Wuxian assured his sister. He already knew how overprotective his sister was. His sister cares for him so much that's why he loves her sincerely.

Daiyu just nodded and hug her brother once again, though she hug him a little tighter.

"We should go back now. Both of you need to changed so you won't catch a cold" Daiyu said to Wuxian and Wangji. The both of them nodded at what she said.

They all went back to their rooms. Wangji went to Jingshi to change his robes and went to meet with his brother and uncle. That's when Wangji told them what happened. Minus the part where he tied his forehead ribbon to the Head disciple of the Jiang Clan. He doesn't want his uncle to qi deviate.

"This is a serious matter. We need to hide the Yin Iron in the eyes of the Wens" Lan Qiren said while looking at the white pouch where the Yin Iron was currently hidden. The pouch was also given a strong spell so no one can open it easily.