"And where is he now?" Rob Lucci continued, "Exactly. You don't know that's how bad of a boyfriend he is."

Rob Lucci's words started to sink in, and soon his words echoed in his mind. Luffy looked despondent as he realized that he needed to make a change. He knew he had to teach law a lesson.

"I'm not going to let him ruin this for me," Luffy said determinedly. "I'm going to make him pay for leaving me like this. He's going to regret it."

Without warning, Luffy pulled Rob Lucci closer to him and kissed him. The man was surprised by the sudden shift in Luffy's demeanor, and he loved it. Rob Lucci felt a rush of excitement and desire as he kissed Luffy back, knowing that this was the moment he accepted him into his life.

The kiss felt like a confirmation of their unspoken feelings for each other, and Rob Lucci knew that he was ready to embark on a new journey with Luffy. As they pulled away from each other, he whispered, "I'm yours."

Chopper watched in horror as Luffy cheated on Law as they continued to make love to each other on the couch. Given that he had never seen anything like it, he was unsure of what to do. He simply left as quickly as he could. His mind was racing with fear and confusion as his heart was thumping. He considered his next move as he made it to the safety of his car. He quickly started the car and sped off, trying to calm himself as he returned to Nami's apartment.

While all of that was going on, Zoro was in his own complicated situation; he was in a room with Sanji and pudding. On the bed, there was Sanji and pudding, and Sanji was on top of her while he fucked her.

"What the hell is going on!?" Zoro yelled, announcing himself in the room as he held Tama, their child.

Sanji immediately came to a complete halt. Pudding and Sanji exchanged shocked looks at Zoro. "Zoro, it's not what it looks like," Sanji tried to explain. But Zoro wasn't going to accept that bullshit excuse.

"What the hell have I done to you, you shitty, fucking cook! We have a child together. And you're fucking this bitch behind my back!?" Zoro yelled angrily.

"Baby, let's talk about this," Sanji said as he quickly put his clothes on.

"How long have you been cheating?" Zoro inquired with bitterness in his voice.

"Since we started dating..." Sanji confessed with shame following his words.

As he glared at Sanji, Zoro's face turned bright red with rage. He couldn't believe Sanji had been cheating on him for so long. That's when he began packing his and Tama's belongings. He had always trusted Sanji and was now feeling betrayed. As he packed, he wondered how long he had been blind to the truth.

After he finished packing his and Tama's things, he left without saying another word to Sanji. Not even telling him where he was staying with Tama.

But Zoro had plans for where he would be staying the night with his daughter. It was at a hotel. As he was about to go inside the building to check into a room, he spotted Law. He was sitting next to his car with 10 bottles of alcohol surrounding him.

Zoro decided to see what was up with him just before he entered the building. As he approached Law, he noticed that he seemed upset.

"Yo," Zoro said as he stood in front of Law.

Law sat up from the ground and asked, "What do you want?"

Zoro looked down at him and responded, "I was just wondering why you are here."

"I could ask you the same thing," Law remarked with the same attitude he always had.

Zoro looked away from Law and said, "I caught Sanji cheating on me with some pigtail bitch."