CHAPTER 11

"Naomi.. Naomi." I open my eyes, hearing the familiar voice call my name. It was Zayvion. He was gently shaking my body, trying to wake me up.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I say in a sleepy tone and sit up. I stare at Zayvion, basically drooling as I looked him up and down.

Fuck. This man is fine as hell.

"Enough staring. Get dressed, no need to wear anything formal." He said with a slight smirk. I looked away in embarrassment as he called me out. I slid off the bed and stood up. I stumbled a little as I walked into Zayvion's closet.

I picked out some leggings and one of Zayvion's shirts. I put them on and left the hospital gown on the floor. I walked over to Zayvion.

"In public, you have to wear a collar." He said, snapping it onto my neck. It was black.

Is he insane? This is dehumanizing and embarrassing.

"Why?" I asked, looking up at him.

"To make sure people know your blood is only for me and you're mine. Some people let their pets walk around with no collar on. This lets others know that other people can drink from them if they please. That also lets them know that they can do whatever they want to them." He explained, looking back down at me.

I fidgeted with the collar, feeling a little grateful for it. He took my hand and led me into the dining room.

There were a good amount of people here. Definitely more than 20. That was enough to make me feel anxious. I noticed how most of the people here had pets. They were either sitting on their laps or close by. I spotted James and his pet. She was sitting on his lap. I'm sure Zayvion spotted them first because he was already walking towards them.

Zayvion sat on an empty chair next to James. He then pulled me onto his lap. James and him were having their own conversation as I looked around. There were a bunch of faces I haven't seen before. They all lived here?

"Is your pet only a blood pet? Or do you use her for more?" James asked with a smirk on his face. Those two questions caught me off guard. "I don't force my pet to do anything she doesn't want to." Zayvion said in a slightly irritated tone.

They shifted the conversation to something else. The slaves brought us our food. I could tell they're slaves because of their beat up clothing and the bruises they have.

The slave gave me a plate of a fish and broccoli. And a glass of water.

I noticed the vampires received a cup of blood. I also noticed some vampires gave the blood to their pets.

Were some pets vampires?

"Hey, James." A guy said, walking up to the table.

"Hey, Lucas." James said back.

Wait. I recognize that voice.

Was that the.. Was that the guy who pulled me into the closet? I looked at him and he looked at me with a grin on his face.

I could feel knots in my stomach. I didn't even want to eat.

"Hey Zayvion," Lucas said, sitting next to James. "Is this cute thing yours?" Lucas asks, winking at me.

"Yes, she's mine. Where have you been?" Zayvion asked,  changing the subject.

"I've been playing with Livi inside of the room for the past few weeks. I had our food delivered to us." Lucas said.

"Ah, I see. So where is she?" Zayvion questioned.

Lucas chuckled a bit before answering.

"After playtime yesterday morning, I killed her." Lucas said. I could feel my stomach knot up more, I felt nauseous.

I took a sip of water as an attempt to make the nausea go away. "And where's your friends?" Zayvion asked. That question made me choke on my water and instantly start coughing.

There's more?

"Are you okay, Naomi?" Zayvion questioned.

I nodded.

"Use your words." He said.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Good girl." He whispers in my ear, patting my head. I could feel my face heat up.

Hopefully they didn't hear that.

"She doesn't talk much, does she?" Lucas asked.

Why does he care?

"She's just nervous." Zayvion replied.

The three of them continued on talking about random stuff.

I looked at James' pet. I wonder if she's okay. I hope she is. She was looking down at her lap.

I ate some of the food that was on the plate. I ate all of my fish and not much of the broccoli.

I hate broccoli.

I looked across the table and glanced at a woman feed from her pet. He silently cried as she drained him.

I've definitely lost my appetite now.

"Are you finished Naomi?" Zayvion asked. "Mhm, I am." I said. He slid me off of his lap and grabbed my hand.

He led me back to his room.

I wanted to tell him Lucas was the one who pulled me into the closet. But what if I was wrong? What if I was right and Lucas kills me? I was getting nervous just by thinking about it.

"Are you okay, my love?" Zayvion asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said as he let go of my hand. I got closer to him and hugged him. I could tell he was surprised by my actions.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He questioned. "Mhm, I'm fine. It's just nice to hug someone." I said.

After hugging for a minute or two, I pulled away.

He smiled gently, "I'll be back later. Stay in here." He said, making his way to the door.

"Okay." I said, watching him leave.

I wonder where he went.

I lay on his bed and stare at the roof. After a while I drift off to sleep.

The Vampires That Lurkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें