CHAPTER 5

As soon as my backside touched the warm water it immediately stung. I stepped back a little, giving myself time to adjust.

After a few seconds I got back in the water, making sure I was careful.

Once I was done bathing myself I hopped out the shower and looked around for a towel. I noticed he had one in a cabinet that was slightly opened. I opened it fully and grabbed a towel. I dried myself throughly and gently.

Once I was done, I wrapped the towel around myself and stepped out the bathroom.

I looked Zayvion and the clothes that were next to him. Zayvion looked at me, eyeing my body.

"Here's your clothes." He said, picking up the clothes and holding his hand out for me to grab them.

I took them and waited for him to look away. He never did.

"Can you um.. look away for a bit?" I asked, hoping he'd comply.

"You're acting as if I'll never see you naked. But your wish is my command." He said, as he had a slight smirk on his face and looked away. I was grateful he listened.

I put on the clothes he gave me. He only gave me a shirt and I'm assuming it's his. He also gave me some underwear.

"Finished." I said.

He faced me.

"Come here." He said.

I walked closer to him. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me over his lap again.

"W-wait! Please don't." I said, squirming around a bit.

"Shhh, stay still." He said.

He pulled up the shirt I was wearing, exposing my ass. Although I had underwear on, this was still embarrassing. I was wondering what the hell he was trying to do.

I heard him take the top off of something. I shivered as I felt him apply cold cream onto my ass. Once he finished applying it, he massaged it into my skin. I could feel myself stiffen up as he did so.

"I'm done." He said. I pulled myself up, slowly.

Zayvion opened his arms. Was he trying to hug me?

I got closer to him. I sat in his lap, and tensed up. My ass still hurts. He closed his arms around me, fully hugging me. I hugged him back, feeling as if I was about to cry. I haven't been hugged like this in a long time and this was making me emotional. A few tears fell out of my eyes as Zayvion rubbed my back.

After staying like this for about ten minutes, I pulled away from his hug. I looked at him. "Would you ever beat me?" I asked, as I rubbed my eyes.

"Never. I don't beat women." He replied.

"But you-"

"I didn't beat you. I hit you. Huge difference. You spat on me. Therefore you had to get punished." He said.

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't let it happen again." He said.

"Okay." I replied back with.

He gently pushed me off to the side of him, sitting me next to him on the bed. I felt discomfort on my ass and tensed up a little.

"I'm going to tell Agatha to bring you breakfast." He said.

"Okay." I replied. He got up and left the room.

After about twenty minutes, the woman from before came in. She had my breakfast in her hands.

"Here you go miss." She said.

My eyes lit up as I looked at the food.

"Thank you!" I said, as she handed the food over to me and left. I dug straight into it.

Once I was done eating, I laid on my stomach. I looked around for a clock and there was a digital one above the bathroom door. It was eleven am.

I think I'm going to try to escape again. Last time, I was just caught off guard. This may be a dumb idea but I should be fine.

I stood up and headed to the door. I went down the same flight of stairs I went down last time. I didn't go through that same door though. I crept around the first floor, looking for another door.

Eventually, I found another set of doors. I opened the door and exited from them. I've never been this far before! I could see the gate in the distance. But nobody was around.

I ran straight towards the gate until I felt someone grab my arm.