Chapter 17_A dog?_

Start from the beginning

"Every week for 4 days is quite a long time I don't think I can manage," Osamu answers sarcastically while Veldora watches as his sworn brother treats his life as a trading coin.

"Hmm how about I throw in some extra demons," Velzard says running out of options.

" I have 711 demons I don't really need more. " Osamu says waiting for another option to be presented.

"Hmm then... how about I... throw in a..." Velzard slowly says as she looks around the room but stops on a certain someone.

"I give my word to never attack you plus a certain blue-haired half-demon but you raise it to 6 days." Said Velzard with a winning smile on her lips.

"Wait that's--" Guy tries to say something but I don't give him the chance to break this deal.

"Sold," I quickly say cutting Guy off.

"How nice." Said Velzard extending her arm.

I watch as Veldoras face melts in despair and powerlessness as he watches me and Velzard shake hands.

Velzard then turns around and prepares to leave but does Another 180 giving a smile.

"It's so nice to make peaceful arrangements. See you in one-week o-t-o-u-t-o..." Said Velzard as she gives an innocent smile. A smile that makes Veldora's survival instincts take over as he blows a hole in the ceiling and escapes.

 A smile that makes Veldora's survival instincts take over as he blows a hole in the ceiling and escapes

*Flashback end*

And that's pretty much how Rimuru joined Tempest. I gave him the job of my personal butler and gave him the privilege of only listening to me.

So no one in Tempest can give Rimuru orders except me directly. It's the same privilege that the black numbers have.

I don't want him to think I'm the same as Guy since he was just like me, a former human. Tho'. unlike me, he was forced to leave his humanity behind to serve Guy. He also knows a lot about Japanese culture and seems to be an otaku if given the chance. But how he learned about it I chose to ignore.

But apart from having a person to talk to about manga (apart from veldora) he also possesses some pretty useful powers.

Like he's a completely broken {imaginary space} that may even be better than Ramirises {Labirint}. He is also a genius, from what Raphael told me, she was only able to analyze him since he allowed it.

So he has intelligence at least equal to Raphael but he thankfully doesn't seem to know of Raphael's existence.

He was Guy's leading strategist and also knows a lot about the Empire. But why do you wanna know about the empire? You may ask.

Well as Rimuru and Raphael predicted it is very plausible for the Empire to make its move very soon.

And that would of course mean war.