Chu Shishi pulled off the one-piece suit and unpacked it. Just as he took a look, he suddenly saw a very subtle place out of the corner of his eyes.

Chu Shishi: "..."

His face turned red, and he quickly rolled up his clothes and stuffed them back into Feng Buyan's arms.

Why, why is it still open? !

What store, why is it so dishonest? ! !

"Change one! Something normal!!!" Chu Shishi slid into the quilt, and he pulled the quilt up to cover most of his face, but the tips of the trembling ear fins were still exposed, "This Throw it away, don't want it! I don't know how to wear it either!"

Feng Buyan also saw the place where a piece of fabric was missing, and his expression was a little embarrassed, but he returned to normal after only a moment.

He clicked his tongue and said, "How can you just throw away the store's kindness?"

Feng Buyan said as he folded the clothes and put them back into the packaging bag.

Chu Shishi resisted: "I don't know how to wear it!"

Feng Buyan raised his eyebrows, and said along his hair, "Okay, okay, don't wear it if you don't want to wear it."

Chu Shishi: "..."

He still wanted to say something, Feng Buyan just said Another set of pajamas has been handed over.

This time it was wearing very normal clothes. Chu Shishi shrank under the quilt, took a peek at the person beside the bed, and saw that the person was packing his luggage with his back turned to him, and he quickly changed back into a human form under the cover of the quilt.

After Feng Buyan tidied up his clothes, Chu Shishi had already put on his pajamas, and slept very intimately beside the bed, leaving three quarters of the bed for Feng Buyan.

There was only one quilt on the bed, Feng Buyan got into the quilt very naturally after getting into bed, and slept on the same side as Chu Shishi.

Chu Shishi shrank back to the bed again.

Feng Buyi chuckled and said, "Sleeping so far away, are you afraid of what I might do to you at night?"

Chu Shishi blushed and shook his head.

He wasn't afraid of what Feng Buyan would do to him at night, what he was afraid of was what he would lose control of. Beauty comes first, who can resist it!

Thinking of the glimpse he had had in the bathroom earlier, Chu Shishi blushed even more, and he pulled up the quilt again, so that even the tips of his ear fins were almost covered by the quilt.

This wasn't the first time they slept in the same bed, but it was the first time they slept on the same head, and... and this time they had already confirmed their relationship.

Chu Shishi couldn't help but start jumping out of yellow waste in his mind.

In this regard, Lingba who lives in his mind has become accustomed to it, and somehow he found a bottle of cleaning spray and sprayed it, and after spraying, he took the initiative to pull the light and shut himself in the shield.

Chu Shishi: "..."

In the next second, a big palm broke through the quilt, accurately grasped Chu Shishi's wrist, and pulled him to the center of the big bed with a little force.

Chu Shishi let out a small exclamation, and subconsciously closed his eyes.

Feng Buyan hugged him into his arms, patted the young man's back with his palm and said, "Go to sleep."