Chu Shishi was so dizzy from being kissed, his hands grabbed the skirt of Feng Buyan's chest at some point, and the piece of fabric was crumpled, looking pitiful.

He pursed his lips that were flushed from the kiss, and seemed to be a little unresponsive.

Is this not kissing?

Chu Shishi licked his mouth, the heat on his body would not subside for a while, but his messy mind gradually came to his senses.

He clearly realized what happened just now, his already flushed cheeks became even redder, and his ear fins trembled so much that there were almost blurred afterimages.

"You, me, you..." the blond young man stammered, and it took him a long time to find his voice, "You, do you feel better?" "Not so good." Feng Buyi said quite honestly, he

smiled She smiled, with a provocative hoarseness in her voice, "But today is enough."

This is just the beginning, don't rush, he said to himself. The power of the riot has been suppressed, and he can bear the remaining discomfort.

Feng Buyi tightened his arms again, hugged the young man tightly and said, "Let me hold you for a while."

Chu Shishi groaned, hesitated for less than a second, then raised his arms and hugged the person in front of him.

From the time he ran to Feng Buyan's study to now, in fact, less than ten minutes had passed, but what happened in these few minutes seemed to be edited to a speed of 0.5 times.

Chu Shishi pursed his lips, and the burning temperature on his lips told him that what happened just now was not his fantasy, but a real occurrence.

Feng Buyan didn't really have a date, he misunderstood, Feng Buyan even kissed him.

So are they...really together now?

Chu Shishi thought it should be, but he didn't tell Feng Buyan that he liked him, and Feng Buyan didn't explicitly confess to him, it was just a kiss...but it was a kiss

! A real kiss! If it wasn't because of liking, Feng Buyan wouldn't be able to do this to him between ordinary friends, even if it was for the treatment of power riots, right?

But Feng Buyan didn't confess——

Feng Buyan hugged him and didn't move, only the slightly hot breath hit the base of his ears, making his ear fins tremble all the time, and it had been trembling for almost ten minutes without stopping Down.

To be honest, Chu Shishi felt a little sore in his ears.

But now his mood is quite complicated and chaotic, and he can't spare any energy to manage the uncontrolled ear fins.

Feng Buyan didn't confess, and Chu Shishi repeated in his heart that he didn't have a clear confession, which made his heart beat a little. On the one hand, I feel that such a straightforward kiss has already explained everything, on the other hand, I feel that if there is no clear statement that they are together, everything will change.

Is this the worry about gain and loss in love?

Chu Shishi sighed in his heart, what a sweet little annoyance.

Lingba, who had just been released from the automatic shielding: "..." It touched an energy bar, and then actively pulled the light to turn on the shielding mode.

Now is not the time for it to show up.

Chu Shishi thought a lot in his mind, and after a long, long time, when Chu Shishi was almost tormented by his own complicated thoughts and went crazy, Feng Buyan finally let go of him.