" The tireless arm dragged him to the sea without waiting for the other party to react.

One man and one fish found a small island nearby, Feng Buyan went ashore first, Chu Shishi changed into a human form in the water and put on his pants before he stepped ashore.

Six pieces of fish are divided into two portions, one for grilled fish and one for sashimi.

Feng Buyi took out the dagger he carried with him, skillfully scraped off the scales of the fish, and said casually, "Little Stone, do you want to learn how to shoot?" At this time, Chu Shishi was washing seaweed

. He replied: "Learn to shoot? I haven't thought about it."

"Do you want to try?" Feng Buyan raised his eyes and glanced in the direction of the young man, "You may be very talented."

Chu Shishi was slightly taken aback. He had never systematically studied the use of firearms, nor had he ever thought about it.

As a mechanic, there are countless guns and equipment that have been made and modified by him. The few shooting experiences he has are the few times he tried the guns to try the feel of the guns after repairing the guns.

In his previous life, he was used to shrinking in the holographic star network, using his virtual identity to make money for a living, and he was indeed proficient in mechanics, so he never considered a path other than a mechanic.

But now someone told him that he might be very talented in shooting and asked him if he wanted to try it.

If someone said that he had a talent for shooting, Chu Shishi might say 'You read it wrong', but the person who said that was Feng Buyan.

Feng Buyan judges how accurate a person is, and Chu Shishi knows it best.

But he also knows how difficult it is to step into a new field after getting used to the comfort zone.

Seeing the young man's hesitant expression, Feng Buyan slightly curled his lips: "It's just a try, just help me to verify whether my vision of seeing people has regressed." It's just a try, if it doesn't work, just withdraw, nothing will

happen loss.

Chu Shishi thought about it, nodded and said, "Okay, let's try it." The

shooting training grounds at Lieyang Base are very complete, and the teachers who teach shooting are also ready-made. As long as he wants to learn, the teachers don't have to worry about the tuition fees.

It's just like whoring for nothing, Chu Shishi said in his heart.

There was one more thing to be done, the two quickly finished their late breakfast, went back to the sea to say goodbye to the sea monster and gray mist, and boarded Brunos again to prepare to leave.

Gray Mist was the same as last time, reluctantly sending the silver-blue mecha out of the territory of Planet Lanit.

Feng Buyi glanced at Chu Shishi. Although the young man didn't speak, he could still see a trace of parting melancholy from the other party's expression.

It seems that the plan to develop a base branch in the Z4469 star field must be implemented as soon as possible, he thought.

This time, the trip to Laniter was shorter than the two expected. On the way back, Chu Shishi downloaded a survival shooting game on the terminal to pass the time.

Feng Buyi glanced curiously: "Why did you suddenly start playing this game? Didn't you not play games much before?" "I

want to try." Chu Shishi said, "Aren't you going to try shooting after returning to Hunter Star? I I want to try it in the game first."