The tearing pain was relieved very well, Feng Buyan sighed in his heart, the other hand also left the young man's waist, and grabbed his hand along the other's arm.

There is a small area where the skin touches, and Feng Buyi can clearly feel that the speed at which the strength in his body is being soothed has obviously accelerated a lot.

But at this moment, Chu Shishi's body froze when his hand was held. He subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but his rationality prevented him from retreating, allowing the man to take over the action of his hand.

Two hands, one big and one small, were intertwined, different from the usual simple handshake, this time after the man held the young man's hand, his five fingers kept moving dishonestly.

The rioting power in Feng Buyan's body was still rampaging, and even his calloused fingertips were scorching hot, obviously abnormal.

[Hello auditor, I really just hugged and held hands, I didn't do anything else, thank you =3=] The

restless power made Feng Buyan very uncomfortable, and he didn't feel satisfied after holding Chu Shishi's hand tightly with his big hand, The fingertips kept rubbing against the back of the young man's hand and palm, as if he wanted to relieve the pain in his body, and finally interlocked his fingers tightly.

—But not enough, still not enough.

Feng Buyan half-opened his eyes, deep in his dark pupils was suppressing a violent storm, even his eyes were slightly flushed, as if the storm would rush out if he was not careful.

He was vaguely aware of what he wanted, and what he had to do to make himself less uncomfortable.

But no.

At least not now.

Feng Buji bit the tip of his tongue fiercely, and the sharp sting accompanied by a little bloody smell soon permeated the entire mouth. He closed his eyes and exhausted all his strength to finally suppress the beast in his body.

Chu Shishi didn't dare to move, his whole body was like a kettle being boiled, and he could almost see the white smoke coming out of the boiling water above his head.

Mingming Feng Buyan didn't do any outrageous actions this time, he didn't even bite his neck lightly with the fangs of the vampire like last time.

But for some reason, Chu Shishi felt that this time seemed to be more difficult, and the heartbeats of the two could clearly ring in his ears every minute and every second.

Every time it beat, Chu Shishi felt his scalp go numb, until the itching almost spread all over his body, making him almost unable to hold on to Feng Buyan's body.

After an unknown amount of time, the man who buried his head on his neck finally raised his head.

Chu Shishi's body swayed, and the hand that was not held hurriedly supported the tent support frame at the side, and then he stabilized his body, and fell limply on the ground without shame.

"You, how do you feel?" Chu Shishi was startled when he heard his own voice.

His voice was hoarse, and his voice trembled violently, making one feel as if he had just experienced some violent incident.

And Feng Buyan's voice was even hoarse than his.

"It's much better." He heard Feng Buyan whisper in his ear, "Let me hug you for a while."

Chu Shishi immediately lowered the hand that had just been raised.

I've been hugging her for so long, a little longer...it's nothing, he said in his heart.