paused, her tone was slightly reluctant, but she did not have any reluctance: "The black whale is very fond of its partner. Loyalty, I will not interfere with Xiaohai's choice."

In the follow-up of "Meet the Parents", there will be nothing about Chu Shishi and Feng Buyan.

After Yunsha promised Xiaohai that she would go with her to meet the female beast, the black whale boy who had been restless for ten days finally settled down.

Chu Shishi and Feng Buyan returned to the underwater corridor, and Yunsha nodded to them: "This time, thanks to Xiao Chu and Feng team.

" After recovering from the stimulation, her tone was a bit ethereal: "It should be."

Yunsha smiled and said, "I will never forget what I promised you before. I have already sent a message to the trusted elders in my family and asked them to help collect relevant information , presumably there will be news in the near future."

Chu Shishi's eyes lit up: "Then thank you, Team Yun."

Yunsha shook her head, "You're welcome."

Yunsha originally wanted to stay Chu Shishi and Feng Buyi for a meal at the Star Observation Base before leaving, but Feng Buyi knew Chu Shishi was not used to staying in an unfamiliar environment for too long, so he helped to decline Yunsha's kindness.

The two returned to Brunos' mech cabin, Chu Shishi was relieved by the familiar environment, and stuffed another special medicine into his mouth to suppress the shock.

"Other people smoke after the event, you are—" Feng Buyan paused for a moment, and the end of the voice rose teasingly, "After the event medicine?"

Chu Shishi was startled by his words, and he subconsciously gritted his teeth and crushed the roll. The cold and spicy taste of the special medicine between his teeth made his scalp tingle, his eye sockets instantly turned red, and he almost burst into tears.

Feng Buyan's eyes widened slightly in shock: "Hey, don't, why are you going to cry? All right, all right, I won't say it, is it okay?" Chu Shishi covered his mouth, feeling that his tongue was almost not his

own "I, I didn't cry!"

It's a pity that his intermittent and muffled voice, coupled with a pair of red eyes from the heat, didn't seem convincing at all.

Of course Feng Buyan knew that he wasn't really crying, but seeing the miserable appearance of the blond youth, he couldn't control himself at all, and he didn't really want to control himself.

"Okay, okay, you didn't cry." He tore a piece of paper and handed it to the young man: "Chushi?"

Chu Shishi: "..."

It's too perfunctory! I simply didn't believe him!

He took the tissue angrily, and decided to ignore Feng Buyan for the next three minutes.

In the next second, Feng Buyan took out an oily paper bag out of nowhere: "Do you want to eat the dried fish?"

Chu Shishi didn't speak in a quite backbone.

Feng tirelessly unwrapped the package, held a small dried fish tail and handed it to the young man: "Here, I specially asked the base chef to make it this morning, using fresh sea fish just picked up from the sea." The small

fish The dry fragrance wafted out of his nostrils, and Chu Shishi silently recited 'three minutes, three minutes, three minutes' in his heart...

Three seconds later, he spit out the special medicine in his mouth, and dangled it around his mouth as soon as he bit it The little dried fish, said vaguely: "... eat."