She smiles wide with my action and I continue to look at her. "Emma Louise Styles. I love it even more." 

"You know that we have to introduce her to Emma Corrin. They've been dying to meet our little one since I told them that they have the same name." I try to explain. The truth is that I talk about my daughter at every given chance. 

"Emma Corrin knows me and our daughter? Oh God." 

"Honey, I have to remind you that I'm famous too." 

"Don't try to take the spotlight from Emma right now, you jealous fucker. I know that you are famous and I don't care a bit about it. Emma Corrin knows that I exist." She tells me with her British accent coming out stronger. 

"Okayyyy. We are here." I park the car to the empty spot on the parking lot, without continuing the conversation. I get out of the car first and I rush to her so I can hold her hand while going inside to her doctor's office. 

We go inside and we sit on the waiting room. Iris booked the first appointment of the day so no one will see us here. We are the only ones here except the doctor and her secretary, which signed an NDA. I hate that I have to do that to so many things but I have to be careful if I don't want my whole life to be out on the tabloids tomorrow morning. 

"Hello, come inside. How are you, Iris?" The doctor says to us and we walk inside the room. Iris sits on the chair first and I follow her like a lost puppy. 

"I'm good, doctor, this is Harry, my boyfriend." She tells the doctor. 

"Hello, Harry. I'm doctor White. What brings you here?" 

"I'm not feeling really well these past few weeks. I have morning sickness, I'm always exhausted and I have missed my period last month. But you know that the last one is common due to the fact that I have the PCOS syndrome." Iris explains to the doctor. Doctor White get up from her chair and tells us to follow her so Iris can have an ultrasound. 

"Well, as you know that all of those you described are pregnancy symptoms. Let's see."  

Iris lays to the bed and I sit on my feet next to her holding her hand. She lifts her shirt and the doctor puts on her stomach a gel that I know that they use for the ultrasound. I immediately look at the screen in front of me. Iris looks at the screen as well. 

"Well, let's see." Says the doctor once again. She moves the handle a little and then looks at the screen again. I see her smile and this is all I needed to understand what is going on. "You see that little dot here. This is your baby. Congratulations." 

I look at Iris immediately but she is already looking at me. Both of us let happy tears roll down our cheeks. "You are pregnant." I say, my voice cracking a little. 

"We are having a baby." She tells me and holds my hand a little tighter. I bend over a little and I kiss her forehead. I can't even explain how happy I am right now. I am going to be a dad again and I am going to be here from the start this time. We are going to have a second mini version of Iris walking inside the house. 

"Do you want to hear your baby's heart?" The doctor asks us smiling and we nod because neither of us can speak. A strong heart beat is being heard all over the room and I feel like fainting. Now I know the feeling that all of my friends were explaining to me when they found out that they were going to be fathers. Don't get me wrong, I am a dad already but I wasn't there when my little honey was born so I didn't know the feeling. Oh my God, little honey is going to be so excited.