After doing this, Feng Buyan went to bed himself, but he didn't feel sleepy for a long time.

From time to time, the appearance of a blond villain appeared in his mind, especially those two 'cicada wings' that he couldn't find the same style.

... What kind of species is his little rock?

Feng Buyan tilted his head slightly, and his eyes fell on Dan who was sleeping peacefully.

After a while, he lifted the quilt and sat up, opened the blank light curtain of the terminal, and wrote and drew on the light curtain with a virtual light pen in his hand.

Not long after, two 'cicada wings' appeared on the light curtain, lifelike, and looked no different from the 'cicada wings' on both sides of the blond villain's head.

Feng Buyi stared at his paintings for a moment, seemed a little dissatisfied, and continued to modify some details, and even colored them.

After an unknown amount of time, Feng Buyan clicked his tongue lightly, and the virtual light pen in his hand dissipated instantly.

He couldn't reproduce the color of the small stone's 'ears'.

In just two short meetings, although he knew that the pair of 'ears' were beautiful sea blue, when he actually wrote the pen, he couldn't fill in their original color no matter what.

It's like that piece of sea blue is the exclusive color of small stones, no matter how you use a brush to copy it, it doesn't make much sense.

Unsatisfied with the drawn work, Feng Buyan subconsciously wanted to click delete. But after hovering his fingertips over the delete button for a moment, he suddenly changed his mind and clicked save, then opened the star network.

He scanned and identified the paintings with only a pair of 'cicada wings', and wanted to see if the large database of the star network could scan out some useful information.

Feng Buyi didn't have much hope, after all, he had already manually screened 'all existing humanoid species in the universe' before this, but he didn't find a species that matched the characteristics.

But what he didn't expect was that the first search information given by the star network database was a high-definition restored mermaid photo from thousands of years ago.

In the photo is an adult fish sitting on a reef. This mermaid has a big silver tail, and a pair of silver ear fins glisten in the sun among the wet hair, which is quite eye-catching.

Feng Buyan was slightly stunned.

Apart from slight differences in color, size and detail, the small stone's 'ears' are almost identical to the mermaid's ear fins.

After having a goal, Feng Buyi directly searched for mermaids in the star network search box, and looked through all the photos of mermaids that are currently saved.

Without exception, in all the pictures, the mermaids in their native form have a pair of beautiful ear fins.

No wonder he couldn't find a target in the 'existing humanoid species' before, Feng Buti thought to himself. After all, the mermaid clan has long been extinct and is no longer on the list of existing species.

Could it be... his little rock is actually a little mermaid?

Such a guess crossed Feng Buyan's mind, but he hesitated to reject it the next second.

It should be impossible, right?

The mermaid clan was destroyed thousands of years ago, and there has been no trace of mermaids in the entire universe for thousands of years.