The blue fish tail shook uncontrollably, and accidentally slapped on the inner wall of the eggshell, making a light snap.

Feng Buyan put the eggs on the table in front of him, took an empty plate, and put some different kinds of dried fish on the plate.

"Choose what you like to eat." He said, "There are not many types of fresh fish brought before departure. If you don't like anything, I will take you to the mall to pick after this mission is over and return to Hunter Planet." "No

choice The eggshell shook happily, and responded in a low voice, "As long as it is a small dried fish, I like it." The

four people on the side stopped in unison.

Long Yan murmured in shock: "Can, can talk—oh!" The voice behind was interrupted by Ansair's twist.

Feng Buyan raised his eyes and glanced at them with a half-smile, and the four quickly lowered their heads, making a perfect scene of them concentrating on their respective breakfasts.

The little mermaid with blue tail breathed a sigh of relief.

Although they have been with Jiu Cong for so many days, they have never communicated directly, not to mention that he has broken his shell now.

His social fear shield was broken, and being stared at by so many people, even though he knew they couldn't see him, Chu Shishi still resisted subconsciously.

Feng Buyi touched the eggshell soothingly, then bowed his head and began to eat his own meal.

Seeing that everyone around was buried in cooking, the eggshell that had been quiet all this time suddenly swayed, the upper part lifted slightly, and an arm cautiously poked out from the gap.

That arm was thin and white, almost the same as that of a doll, trying to reach the plate next to the eggshell, the miniature hand waved wildly in the air for a moment, but because the crack in the eggshell was too high and the plate was too low, why? I can't even touch the small dried fish on the plate.

After a while, the arm retracted again with a swish, and the eggshell snapped shut again.

Feng Buyan paused while eating, and the movements of the others froze for a moment.

Holding the spoon, Long Yan's hands trembled, as if he wanted to laugh but didn't dare to, his whole face turned red.

Although they seemed to be concentrating on cooking, everyone invariably continued to pay attention to the egg from the corner of their eyes, and naturally saw every move of the arm in their eyes.

Feng Buyan coughed lightly, with a smile in his throat, and then took an empty bowl and put it upside down under the plate of dried fish.

Now, the height of the dinner plate is almost equal to the crack of the eggshell.

Chu Shishi: "..."

They all saw it, right? You must have seen it all! ! !

QAQ.jpg

The blue-tailed little mermaid patted its tail, and completed a series of actions of opening the shell, taking the dried fish and retracting the hand to close the eggshell at an amazing speed.

Chu Shishi turned his grief and anger into appetite, biting the small dried fish that was almost half the length of his body until it crackled.

I have to say that the taste and texture of the dried fish are first-class, not dry or greasy, crispy and fragrant, and still retains some of the freshness and sweetness of the fish itself.