Huang Doutou leaned forward, leaned his elbows against the table and asked, "Can you tell us why you want to apply for the special post?

" Salary."

Because the other posts signed a formal contract, the salary was paid monthly. If they really waited until a month later, Chu Shishi felt that he might starve to death in the eggshell first.

Huang Doutou asked: "Are you short of money?"

Chu Shishi nodded shyly: "Yes, very short, and I can't even afford food."

The expression on the panda's head changed for a moment: Mommy, hungry, rice! .jpg

Huang Doutou was silent for a moment: "Under special circumstances, you can apply for a salary advance, and you can get the basic salary of three months in advance." The three-month basic salary for

senior posts, which is 27,000 star coins, can indeed solve Chu Shishi The problem of not being able to eat.

But Chu Shishi's ultimate goal was not to eat.

To cure Feng Buyan's blood disease, he needed an exchange point that was almost sky-high. It was impossible to achieve his ultimate goal by honestly working here.

So the watermelon panda still shook his head, and his tone was more sincere: "In addition to the daily salary, you can leave at any time because of the special appointment."

Hidden in Chu Shishi's mind, there has been no voice: "...the host , are you really not being too honest when you say that?"

"That's okay, I can't really sign a formal contract for one year here." Chu Shishi sighed in the space of consciousness, "If it doesn't work, let's change to another house. The star network is so big, there is no way there is only such a machine shop."

He is very confident in his own strength, and he is not afraid that no shop will want him.

Soybean was slightly silent.

This watermelon head is more straightforward than he imagined.

Xiao Heida seemed a little unsure about noticing, his black, eyeless head turned in the direction of Huangdoutou from time to time, as if the owner of the shop was not him, but Huangdoutou.

Huang Doutou didn't think for too long, he raised his hand and flipped through, changing the senior post contract to a special appointment post.

"It's okay to sign for a special post first." Huang Doutou said sincerely, "The position of senior post is reserved for you. If you change your mind, you can change the contract at any time.

" The head changed and changed, and finally stopped at: Handsome guy, you are such a good person.jpg.

Seeing the emoji, Xiao Heida seemed to want to laugh, and the whole black shadow trembled.

Chu Shishi signed the contract with the name "Lin Jian" and he was on the job. Huang Doutou and Xiao Heida seemed to have something to do, so he went offline first, and Xiao Hei Si took Chu Shishi to familiarize himself with the layout of the store.

The technicians in the store do not need to be on duty, and the working mode is similar to the task acceptance of the Hunter Guild.

After the store receives the request from the client for the task of repairing the machinery, it will hang the task on the task bulletin board of the store, and the technicians can accept it according to their own conditions.

That is to say, Chu Shishi only needs to go online when receiving and completing tasks, and he can work anywhere online or offline at other times.

It is very user-friendly, and it is also very in line with Chu Shishi's working mode.