of a luxurious eggshell flashed on the light screen Stereo design projection.

The simple artificial eggshell has changed its material, which looks more lustrous and textured. The narrow space inside the egg was enlarged, and although it was still a small egg on the outside, it turned into a three-story luxury villa inside.

It was simply Chu Shishi's dream love room.

The little mermaid's hand stuffed with steamed buns suddenly stopped: "But I still have to break the shell." "

Even if the shell is broken, the villa egg can continue to live." Ling Lingba sensed his heartbeat, "As long as the task can be completed, the rest You can live anywhere at any time!"

An eggshell house that can be taken with you, lived in anytime and anywhere, and will not be disturbed by outsiders-

no social fear can refuse such a small house.

The little mermaid's blue eyes suddenly lit up eagerly: "Okay! It's done!"

The transport truck quickly arrived at the waste bin.

What Feng Buyan said was not as simple as throwing away the star mine directly, but asking Fang Lv to destroy the star mine.

There is an instrument in the waste warehouse that is specially used to deal with garbage ores. Fang Lu parked the car in front of the instrument, adjusted the function mode of the instrument, and opened the rear compartment.

The carriage tilted, and star mines of various shapes rolled out of the carriage with a bang bang and fell into the interior of the instrument.

Fang Lv, who was observing the control panel, suddenly turned his head: "Huh?"

He seemed to hear something, like someone knocking on the door of the waste bin.

Fang Lu called up the surveillance video at the door of the waste warehouse, but he didn't see anyone at the door.

Did you hear me wrong? Fang Lv frowned slightly, feeling a little uneasy, let another person take over the position of the operation panel, and walked straight towards the direction of the warehouse door.

To be able to become the team's assistant, Fang Lu naturally relied on more than luck. He opened the door of the warehouse, and after confirming that there was no one or other suspicious figures at the door, he returned to the instrument.

It seems to be an illusion.

Fang Lu continued to destroy the star mine, completely unaware that just a few seconds after he opened the warehouse door, an invisible stone egg rolled out from his feet.

There was a one-time stealth card for sale in the system mall, and Chu Shishi exchanged the last five points for five minutes, and successfully escaped from under Fang Lv's nose.

Chu Shishi, who left the waste bin smoothly, was not so happy.

The blue-tailed little mermaid leaned against the eggshell, her face was pale and her eyes were dull, and the whole fish was full of lovelessness from the strands of hair to the tip of its tail.

The system light group shook worriedly: "Host, are you okay?"

Chu Shishi's pale lips moved, as if he wanted to say something: "... 哕!"

Linglingba quickly stuffed a motion sickness pill into his mouth Medicine: "After the eggshell room is upgraded, the stone egg will not affect the inside of the eggshell when it rolls." The