Chapter 1

Note:- The characters are all similar to that of Maddam Sir show. Any new character I will give a proper description. Also if there is a change in personality of the character with respect to the show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haseena looked at Karishma ravenously. All her thoughts were out and the only thing she could think about was the different ways she wanted to devour Karishma. Not paying attention to her surroundings, she quickly went towards Karishma and just kissed Karishma on her lips. It started passionately. She just kept sucking on Karishma's lips with no intention of stopping. She moved her hands in Karishma's hair and pulled her towards more, closing any gaps between them. Slowly Haseena's one hand slides around Karishma's waist while the other hand was busy making patterns in Karishma's hair. Karishma's hands were resting on Haseena's shoulder . Karishma wasn't sure whether she should push Haseena away or just pull her towards her deepening the kiss. Haseena had no intention to stop, she knew that she might never get this chance ever again. After this moment Karishma might push her away forever and not just from their friendship but from her life as well. This kiss didn't just contain a declaration of her love , it also was filled with fear, anxiety, desperation. She was scared to let go. Karishma suddenly pushed Haseena's shoulder lightly asking her to stop. Haseena knew she had to stop; she would never go against Karishma's will even if it killed her. She slowly backed away while breathing heavily. But her eyes never left Karishma's trying to find any emotion, some kind of assurance. But Karishma had her eyes closed and she was trying to catch her breath. Even though Karishma's exterior looked peaceful there was storm brewing inside. Karishma wasn't sure whether she felt something. She wouldn't say she hated the kiss but she wasn't sure if she would like to do it again. She didn't want to lose Haseena but she also wasn't sure if she could except Haseena's feelings. She opened her eyes and she looked at Haseena. She looked at her face. Haseena didn't have any energy to mask her emotions. Even if she wanted to show strength to Karishma, show her that she is willing to accept whatever Karishma felt and that she would be there for her no matter what. But Karishma could clearly see all the emotions Haseena was feeling at the moment. The worry wrinkles on her forehead. Assuring smile that never reached her eyes. The little tremble in her hand that Haseena was trying to control. Karishma very well knew that Haseena had the habit of fidgeting with something whenever she was anxious or stressed. Karishma just kept looking at Haseena and over here Haseena was dying for any kind of response she could get. Her jumbled mind didn't help her at all right now. She couldn't read Karishma at all. All the training had gone to waste at the moment she needed it the most. Karishma slowly took her steps towards Haseena and engulfed Haseena in a hug. Haseena was too stunned to respond with anything. Her hands were hanging at the side. Karishma was about to let go but Haseena responded back to the hug holding Karishma tightly. She didn't know whether this was a sympathetic hug or was Karishma happy but she was just happy that Karishma didn't despise her to the point that she wouldn't even come close towards her.

"Haseena, look at me. "Karishma said slowly, freeing herself from the hug.

Haseena slowly looked at Karishma. Karishma cupped Haseena's face she said while looking at Haseena.

"Haan"

Haseena heard this and she wasn't sure to which question was Karishma giving an answer for. She looked at Karishma confusingly. She didn't want to assume anything. She was feeling happy, but she wanted to confirm before expressing any feeling at the moment.

"I am assuming you kissed me because you want to date me, If there was something else going on in your mind then I might have to rethink my answer" Karishma said with a little smile on her face while looking at Haseena's confused face.

Haseena just engulfed Karishma in a bone crushing hug.

"App nahi janti ki apna humme kitni badi Khushi di hai aaj. Hum aapko bata bhi nahi sakte ki hum kitne khush hai. Aaj agar hum maar bhi jaaye toh humme koi gham nahi hoga. Hum khushi khushi apni jaan faana kar denge. "Haseena said while intensely looking at Karishma. Feeling Haseena's gaze on her Karishma averted her eyes to the side. Karishma didn't know what to say, she knew she couldn't match Haseena's energy and enthusiasm. Haseena thought that maybe she is shy that's why Karishma averted her eyes and lowered her gaze. She immediately let go of Karishma and maintained a distance between them. Karishma was glad for the space in between them , she was feeling guilty because she knew how much this moment meant to Haseena. Looking at Karishma Haseena noticed that Karishma was a bit uncomfortable. Haseena thought to herself "All of this is new for both of us. It is a totally new territory, and the first thing I did was kiss her without her consent. I should assure her that something like this would never happen again, I should make her feel comfortable."

Haseena asked Karishma if she could hold her hand and when Karishma nodded yes. She held Karishma's hand gently and said "Mein samajti hoon ki yeh sab bahut naya hai. Aur hum bhi jazbaatoin mein behkaar aapko bina puche aise kiss kar diya. Who maine jab aapko yun saaree mein dekha toh hum control hi nahi kar paye khudko lekin hum aapse wada karte hai ki yeh aaj pehli aur akhri baar tha jab hum aapke consent ke bina kuch karenge. Aap please aisa mat sochna ki hum aapko aage bhi aise hi koi bhi cheez ke liye force karenge. Aisa kabhi nahi hoga. "

Karishma knew that this was not something she was worried about, she knew that Haseena would never force herself on her. She knew her very well. She had seen Haseena interact with others and it's been 2 years since they were working together.

"Hum jaante hai. Aapko yeh sab kehne ki zarurat nahi hai. Humme agar aap par itna vishwas nahi hota toh humne kabka aapna bhaukal dikha diya hota." Karishma said while making the grip on Haseena hand a little stronger to assure her. Haseena chuckled at this. She felt relief that Karishma was not uncomfortable with her. Now they both were just standing there awkwardly not knowing what to say. Not that Haseena's adrenaline rush was over, she felt really exposed in front of Karishma after expressing her feelings. She didn't know what she could say to move the conversation forward. Karishma was just standing there scratching her head. She had too many thoughts on her mind that she could obviously not tell Haseena. It was the first time that she had to figure out her own shit on her own . She couldn't go to Haseena for guidance. Karishma wasn't sure if they should talk about some current events or should they talk about them, which was an even more difficult topic for her to soar through.

Suddenly someone entered the gym room. While Haseena wouldn't have minded staying alone with Karishma she was glad that someone was there to release them from this awkwardness. Karishma was equally glad for the escape. Santosh entered the room and looked at them both. She felt something was off, but she couldn't place what it was.

So, Santosh in her full masoomiyat asked "Hummein aisa kyun lag raha hai ki yahan kuch hua hai. Maddam sir aap dono ka firse jagdha hua hai kya. Aap tension mat lijiye mein samjha dungi Karishma Maddam ko who aapki saari baatein managi abse"

Karishma just glared at her. And ignoring Karishma's glare Santosh continued now directing her attention to Karishma Maddam "Aap mat kijiye na jagadha MaddamSir se. Who appki senior hai and unhone already kitne saare cases aapse beih- "

Before she could continue Cheetah came running into the room and stopped Santosh and spoke

"Uff yeh aapki job se hath dho baithne wali massomiyat" Cheetah adoring Santosh. Karishma now moved towards Cheetah and gave him a tight slap. Cheetah kept his hand on his right cheek and just kept on apologizing. During this whole ordeal Haseena was just silently laughing looking at Karishma's condition. Karishma noticed this and unknowingly she had a small smile on her face as well. This went unnoticed by everyone present there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first book that I am publishing so I encourage you guys to engage with my work . As I will move on with the story based on your response. I haven't thought out the book completely so I have no idea what direction will the story take place towards. But one thing I will try best to entertain you guys so please do vote share and comment