61 Erix

I finished meeting with Phaewen and returned to my office at the university. Meeting was a loose term. I had fucked her senseless while her fake husband slept in the room beside hers. He was completely human. A fat fuck that we placed by her side to hide her scent.

I stared at the paperwork before me, hiring new Masters had been droll. Each one more entertaining than the next. Not wanting to bother with them anymore, I had decided to delegate the job to Dolta. I sent a shout to her mind to come to my office.

In seconds, she appeared through the shadows in front of me. Waiting for instruction like a good girl. I let her squirm under my gaze and folded my hands on my desk, seeing how long she could hold out. She was so much fun to break all those years ago. Turned out torturing her in front of that shit lover of hers was what broke her. I relished in the memory of her realizing that he would never rescue her. Seeing his face when he knew that she was mine to do with as I pleased. I showed her kindness and love that he could never provide. Made her suck my cock in front of him and watched tears stream down the poor bastard's face when she moaned with the pleasure of it. I smiled at her, and she returned it with a delicious lick to her lips. I may just have her service me tonight, with Phaewen's juices still fresh on my cock.

"I need to you look through these applicants and choose the ones that work best to fill my rebellious son's roles."

"Anything else, My Lord?"

Oh, she was good. I let my smile show her just how lovely she was. I stood. "Yes, you can get on your knees and–" I went still as she dropped to her knees knowingly.

"My Lord?" I heard Dolta's muffled voice past the roaring in my ears.

The room filled with darkness and seeped into the walls away from me. I grasped at my power as it was taken from me. A task that should have been impossible. The moment only lasted a few minutes, but it was enough power that I could feel the absence of it. Like removing ten soldiers' heads in a sea of thousands. Noticeable, but not detrimental. What sort of weapon could take my magic? Or Fae? I chose not to think about the other possibilities. Who was still out there. Even still. I vowed that whoever managed to steal from me, would be killed on sight.

I shoved down my pants and thrust that plumpwilling mouth onto my cock. Enjoying the sounds of her choking it back as I bruisedthe back of her throat. With tears dripping down her face, I sent tendrils ofmy magic to the army I kept hidden, waiting for orders. I felt them arch their backin response of their leash being let loose. The thrill nearly bringing me to myown completion. I was done biding my time. It was time to hunt.