60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh

Start from the beginning

He questioned and I lifted my gaze to look at him with a smile on my lips.

"Nothing, you must go now. Baapu-sa must have something urgent to discuss,"

I said with a warm smile and he nodded to leave from there.

He walked away from there and I inhaled a deep breath when he left.

I sat on the bed and lay down on the bed.

What are you doing to me? Rudra. 

Ever since I laid eyes on him, I waited for that moment. For us to become one once and for all. I had literally cried for him. And, now when I could see that moment coming closer, there was a kind of butterflies in my stomach. There was a kind of fear and excitement in me.

The wild thoughts and a kind of frightening shiver altogether. How could a man not even masturbate for ten years, did not have his favourite food, slept on the mattress, stayed on his own? I did not know but somewhere after knowing all this, I found myself so small for his love. A girl who got everything even before she had to ask for gets a man like him.

A true man, someone so pure and collected yet so disastrous and angry at the same time. Someone, so focused yet so innocent to trust the wrong people.

The more I was loving him the more I was feeling sad for him.

Even, after knowing everything and realising everything, he was just trying to pretend so hard that everything was so normal.

I mean, I could not even comprehend what was going on inside his heart and head. What he was exactly thinking?

Was he really drawn to consummate our marriage out of love, or just a move for redemption from whatever he did to me, to everyone?

I did not know but there was one thing I could feel in my bones, no matter how much he tries to convince me, I should let him make love to me until he gets out of this.

"Nandani,"

Suddenly the voice of my grandmother alarmed and I straightened to sit on the bed.

"Daadi-sa,"

I smiled and she took her slow, weak legs steps towards me.

I stood up and helped her to sit beside me.

"Aapne kyu kasht kiya Daadi-sa, hume bula liya hota,"

"Why did you take the pain, you could have called me,"

I said and she inhaled a deep breath to calm down her racing heartbeats.

"Its alright, Nandani, I came here to talk to you about something,"

She said with a serious tone and held my hand.

My face also turned serious and I looked at her.

"Pata nahi kyu Nandani, jabse tum aayi ho, esa lagra hai ki kuch gadbad hai, sab thik to hai na Nandani,"

"I do not know Nandani but ever since you came here, I can feel that something is not right. Is everything alright, Nandani?"

She asked with a serious tone and I just thinned my eyebrows. In a fraction of a few moments, I recalled everything that happened from the moment I came here and realized that she must be feeling really worried about me.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked at her.

"Daadi-sa, esa kuch nahi hai, sab thik hai sach me,"

"Daadi-sa, there is nothing like that, everything is fine, really,"

I tried to say and she just stared blankly at me.