PRIVATE TIME

Deva searched her eyes and chuckled before moving close to her and pecked her lips hard murmuring "God you are too cute princess" making her confused and pushed him away.

"Do you think this is a joke?" Siva seriously asked making him smile at her.

He shook his head and entwined their fingers promising her "What I feel for you is more than love. Call that feeling anything you want but to me it can't be explained. Because that's how much I need and want you. And damn me if I ever let you leave".

Siva's breath rushed out in puffs as she gulped looking at his brute honesty and pulled her hand out of his grip before getting up saying "It's late. I need my beauty sleep" and walked away towards her tent picking her shoes leaving him in the cold waterfall alone.

Siva was the last one to wake up since she couldn't sleep after the chat with Deva. She got ready and came out to see no one in the surroundings except for the box beside the tent and opened it to see bread and jam making her sigh and have her breakfast silently in the alone atmosphere.

Pallavi slowly got down from the tree and threw the apple to Rudra as he warned "Careful Pallavi you'll fall down" as she finally reached the last branch making him move closer to her as she sat down on the branch while he sighed holding her hands...

Pallavi slowly got down from the tree and threw the apple to Rudra as he warned "Careful Pallavi you'll fall down" as she finally reached the last branch making him move closer to her as she sat down on the branch while he sighed holding her hands checking if she's hurt.

She laughed saying "I'm fine stop nagging me" and took a bite of the apple moaning at the taste.

He wiped the corner of her mouth with his thumb and put it in his mouth making her sharply inhale before stuttering out "If you want to eat you could've asked me" and gave him the apple before looking away from him making him chuckle and stood beside her leaning onto the branch.

He took a bite off of the apple where she ate while she asked to avoid awkwardness "Who do you think bro loves?"

"That's the question I often ask myself. You know how he can keep secrets" Rudra answered.

"It's in the blood I guess" Pallavi murmured making him look at her raising his eyebrow which made her shrug.

"We learnt from the best" Rudra proudly said refering to his mother making her smile.

"I miss her so much and everytime I see your father looking at her photo it's so sad" Pallavi said making him throw the apple away he completed and hugged her to him startling her.

"Wha-" he cut her off "Let's just be like this" and hugged her tightly to him lifting her off the tree branch making her gasp and rounded her arms around his neck holding onto him scared of falling as he hid his nose into the crook of her neck making her tighten the hold around him.